
It always feels good when somebody remembers what you like, right? I love Famous Amos but too bad, they don't have it here, in France. *sigh* Everytime somebody goes back to Malaysia (or anywhere for that matter) and comes back here bringing things that I love, I'd be smiling all day, just like today! Thank youuuuuu! I feel so lucky lately. Alhamdulillah. Murah rezeki sungguh!

The purse is a gift from Angah. It reminded her of me when she first saw it, so she bought it straight away! Thanks, sis! I love you mucho! Um, actually I love people who buy me things! Oh well, who doesn't, right? LOL! Because somehow it shows that I do cross somebody else's mind once in a while, which means that they actually care for me. Call me materialistic or whatever. I do not give a fish. Hee!~ See, I told you that I'm so lucky lately. And oh, I got myself a new pair of black heels two days ago and I am very happy! Aunty Mas also brought me new reading materials to keep me busy for a few more weeks. Thank you. At this moment, I am just too blessed to be stressed. :-)
Last but not least, I'd like to wish everyone a happy Ramadhan. Semoga Ramadhan kali ini lebih diberkati Allah. Amin. Puasa, jangan tak puasa, ok?
Listening to : Lucky - Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat
6 commentaires:
Happy fasting to you too!!
happy fasting yana :)
selamat berpuasa liyana. ;)
houla, seronok tuh dapat famous amos ^^
thanks anyway kak liyana.
and i think there is a problem with your sideboard, benda tuh ada dekat tengah2 kak punya post. susahnak baca.
happy fasting people!
afidze : seronok la dpt famous amos. aunty norzi kasi. very thoughtful of her kan?
i know. you have to use firefox. kalau i.e. benda tu memang akan kacau. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire