mardi, septembre 02, 2008

you can't be me, I'm a rockstar


I finally opened up to Abah while we were on our way back from Caen today without drama air mata and I am so proud of myself! LOL! I am relieved that I've finally let it all out because I have always kept my feelings bottled up inside and it definitely hasn't done me any good. That's what I love about little trips like this. I get to spend time with my father, which is infrequent, and we get to talk about stuffs that I usually avoid talking about. He even made fun of me, of what had happened. I couldn't help but laughed along. We made up our own assumptions about why the girl was acting the way she did. Abah told me a secret about his past, quite the same thing like what I'm going through at the moment. So, we started gossiping about the girl (yes, my father and I do gossip!). And me, I was referring to her as a pest, but then Abah said that she might referred to me as one as well. Fair enough. I am not angry anymore. When I look back on what I've been through, I think I've learnt a lot of things, including ignoring any outsiders that can be considered as threats to achieving my happiness. I should have ignored her from the start, shouldn't even listened to her in the first place. It is funny how I let her get in my way. Why in the world did I do that, anyway? Abah was like "Abah tak faham kenapa gaduh pasal perempuan macam tu." I know! I don't understand either. But hey, things happened for a reason, right? And as for me, I've learnt my lesson. I won't let anyone, I mean ANYONE interfere with my life anymore. I might be a bitch, but I'm not just any bitch, I am THE BITCH. And no, I wasn't born one, but it's just something that I strive to perfect, every single day of my life. Don't like me? Deal with it! :-)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy - Tata Young

3 commentaires:

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

wow,that thing yg happened to u must be really bad..=(

superunknown a dit…

please don't commend yourself too much. you are so not a biach!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

dilla : well, wasn't that bad actually, but it broke my heart and me, being a drama queen of course la tak sah kalau takde drama air mata kan? :D but anyways, i think i can handle it now. try not to think about it so much.

wan : i'm a bitch, trust me. i can be really bitchy when i want to. and people just cannot stand me. it pisses them off. with my sarcasms lagi. macam u. but being a girl, i'm much worse. haha.