
Asking me whether I'm okay or not is just a reminder that I am not. For days I prayed for Abah not to ask me the oh-so-magical-question, but unfortunately he did today. That's what happened when I spend too much time outside my room (yes, I lock myself dans ma chambre most days and I only go out when I'm hungry). It's just a silly excuse to avoid people asking me awkward questions. I don't think now is the right time to share my problem with the family, not yet. I don't feel like talking about it because I don't know how to explain about what had happened to them, especially to Abah. *sigh* Plus, I know if I were to tell him, I'd surely broke into tears before I could even start. So, I prefer keeping things to myself for the time being, until I am ready to open up without crying. Life is pretty hard for me at the moment. I wish it'd go easy on me for once. I'm just tired of everything. I need something to boost my mood, a MIRACLE, perhaps! Or, someone who can make me smile, even for a day, pleaaaaaase! *pleading in a very desperate tone* Okay, that's it. I'm stressed!
Listening to : Take Me Away - Lifehouse
2 commentaires:
i know you will be ok even the post suggesting you're not. i sulked my ass off all the time, and came out usually a better person than the pre-sulk state. plus, you love yourself too much now and wont harm it one bit for anybody.
naper ni nyahhh
im here if u need someone to talk to k!
Enregistrer un commentaire