dimanche, août 10, 2008

hello chosen ones


As you guys have already known, my blog can only be read by chosen readers. I have to set it that way to avoid more conflicts. But I'll make it available to the public again when the time comes. When all these silly dramas are over. So, to those who are invited to read my blog, welcome, you're the special chosen ones. :D Ohwhatadramaqueen! Hee!~ Anyways, I'm now at the point of my life where I don't know what I want anymore. I don't know either to give up or to try harder. I'm the type who usually take the road less travelled (that explains my being here today), but now, I have no idea of where to go or what to do. Not anymore. Oh well, I guess everything has been planned out for us. So, I'm just going to let destiny take it's course. And me, as a humble being, will just sit back and enjoy the ride. ;-)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Lagu Untuk Lily

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

oh i'm the chosen ones. haha.
what's wrong? what's the issue?

btw. u ingat i paham habis la french ye. satu haram i tak paham dalam ur invitation email tu tau. hahaha

lovelylin a dit…

u'll be fine girl! just go with the flowwwwww :)

superunknown a dit…

we'll be there through the thickest and hippest.