samedi, août 16, 2008

THE iron lady is back!


I've decided not to be sulky anymore, to come out from my hiding place (feel like a cave, err, woman sans beard and not hairy, of course) and to continue life as it is. So, to make up for the days (almost a week, I think) loss without my smile and laughter (perasan mode) to the family, I asked Abah to bring me to town tomorrow;

Moi : Abah, pergi town esok please? Let's go to the pet shop. I want an iguana!

Abah : *gave me 'the look'* (read : go away!)


LOL! But I know that he's glad I'm on my way back to my normal self. He noticed that I've been a bit depressed and unhappy lately, but don't worry Abah, your daughter is a strong lady. Just like you. She'll be fine. ;-) I even asked Mama to bring me to Sephora tomorrow morning. Actually, she wanted to go today, but I was too lazy to go out, not only today, but it has been going on for days. As yous might have already known, I locked myself dans ma chambre most of the time, that Abah had to call me on my phone to get me out of my room. That was a bit too much, I think. Anyways, now that I'm on the road to recovery (cheeeewah!), I have decided to turn over a new leaf. It's time to close the old book and start a new one. No more stressing over things which are not worth to be stressed about. And I should feel blessed that there are people who care about me, willing to listen to my problems and give me advices without being asked. Thank you, peops! Terasa macam one of the Oscar winners lah pulak.

And I am so touched that my little sister is all grown up! She is so matured! She was, of course, there when I needed her (high phone bill for next month at that) and she gave me one of the best advices a little sister could ever give! What she said made me think twice (or was it thrice?). I never knew she could actually think that way. I guess growing up alone in Malaysia has matured you, kan? You make me sooooo proud lah Cik Rindu! I love youuuuuu! Et bien sûr, my loyal 2cents donor, Syazuan, again, thank you. :-)

Now, I just need to reschedule my sleeping time. I have to get rid of my panda eyes. Yikes! They're ugly, I tell you. I have these ugly dark circles under my eyes. Need a facial treatment a.s.a.p.! I wish I was in Malaysia where facial treatments do not cost a bomb. *sigh* Alrighty then, I do not want to waste your time reading this waking-up-from-the-dead crappy entry of mine. So, until then! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

p/s : Enfin, the blog is available to the public again! ;-)

Listening to : Lipgloss - Lil Mama

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

pas de probleme moi. ;p

cest la vie!