So, as promised, we went to Sephora. I spent about an hour in there choosing and trying things. I wanted to buy face powder since mine is finishing soon and I wanted to try something new, not the usual Chanel or Dior. So, I asked the shop assistant to help me choose one that goes with my skin, and she proposed me i.d. bareMinerals. She applied them to my face and Mama said it looked quite good, I didn't look too made up or something (natural look is what I go for). So, I took her advice and bought the starter pack. I hope it's going to work wonders for me.
After that, we went to Aunty Anna's boulangerie because she has something to pass to Uncle Rosli through Mama. I LOVE French pastries and while we're there, I asked Aunty Anna to pack me a piece of Forêt Noire, but she gave me two instead, for the price of one! That's why I love going to her shop. I always get extra stuffs.
Mama and I went furniture hunting yesterday. I wanted a new bed, a new full length mirror, a new shoe rack, a new everything for my new room in Caen. But no, we didn't get anything, not yet. We just surveyed all the stuffs in my wish list. :D But on a second thought, I don't think I'm going to get all those stuffs. I don't want to waste money on things that I already have. So, I'm going to be a good girl and cross the unnecessary things off my list.
Lastly, Mama brought me to McDonald's because I've been wanting to have McFlurry for days! So, I got to eat McFlurry yesterday and I went back a happy happy lady! Er, with a very happy tummy too. Thank you, Mama! ;-)
Listening to : Ice Box - Omarion
4 commentaires:
i lovvveeee foret noir..hahah craving for it.last week buat swiss foret noir..i hate chocolate
oi nnt datang sini we go to berthillaume k? eskrim diaorg setaaapppp!
one word. wow!!!!!
Ola! Hi back! Thanks for viewing my fp:)Ooo i missed Sephora its heaven!Send my regars to your family k.
Enregistrer un commentaire