samedi, septembre 13, 2008

can you keep a secret?


I just love secrets, especially secrets that I share with my loved ones. It makes me go all sneaky, excited and giggly. And, I am currently sharing a secret with my parents and keeping it from the rest of the family. Isn't that exciting? This brings me way back to when I was six. Abah bought a new car and asked me to keep it as a secret from Mama. Boy, was it hard! I couldn't stop whispering and making funny faces to Abah and I even developed some kind of a sign language! Until one night, Abah brought the car home and asked Mama to come outside and we both went "Surprise!" Yeah, this is going to be exciting. I can't wait for Tuesday to come, the day when the secret will be revealed! I hope I can last that long, because I'm not sure if I could keep this one to myself. Haa, so excited!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Cruel To Be Kind - Letters To Cleo

4 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

/me poke yana.

dare u keeping secrets now!

;p

GurL-FriDay a dit…

/me poke you back.

haha. silly secret. can't wait to see the look on their faces this tuesday! yeah! :D

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

hihi..what secret?mcm best je..=p me pn dh excited nk tau..lol.

Anonyme a dit…

the secret will be reveal today kan?
rahsia apa yana?
nak tau nak tau!
(=