jeudi, septembre 11, 2008

boleh tak boleh tak boleh takkkkk

Moi : Abah, boleh tak?

Abah : Boleh apa?

Moi : Boleh ke tak?

Abah : Boleh apa nya?

Moi : Cakap dulu boleh ke tak?

Abah : Ye la, Abah kena lah tahu apa dia.

Moi : Ala, boleh ke takkkkkkk??!!

Abah : Cakap dulu, baru Abah cakap boleh ke tak.

Moi : Erm, boleh tak, nak new sneakers? Pleaseeeeee?!!

Abah : Tak boleh! Kasut awak yang banyak-banyak tu nak buat apa?

Moi : Ala, janji sampai next year tak mintak dah. Boleh lah boleh lah boleh lah!

Abah : Kalau macam tu, next year lah Abah beli. Tunggu January sale.


Dammit! I cannot wait! Nak juga! I wanted to buy the shoes myself, but I spent the money on clothes instead and now I'm friggin' broke! And guess what? Pull and Bear just opened a new boutique in Caen! I am so happy! Another one of my favourite place to shop. I went a bit crazy in there today and grabbed a hell lot of things! But when I was queuing up to pay for the stuffs, guilt struck me because I just bought some new clothes earlier. So, heavy-heartedly, I slowly put all the things back on the shelves including the cute jacket that I was dying to have. *sigh* Nasib baik ada kesedaran diri, kalau tidak, habis duit semua! I need to save up some money because I want to be able to travel at least by March next year, and I want to go and learn Spanish in Spain next summer, insyaAllah. So, starting from today, no more shopping. Duduk rumah diam diam. I've only stayed in Caen for a year and new shops spring up like mushrooms, like every three months or so. Very tempting. Hmm, that makes me wonder when will there be a new Undiz boutique in Caen, so that I don't have to go to Paris to buy cute mix and match lingeries. Haihhh. I really should stop thinking about shopping. Starting from...NOW! Hmmmph!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Sex On The Beach - Vengaboys

11 commentaires:

Papasan Carwash a dit…

Enregistrer un commentaire?? what the heck is that?
nyway, babe it's me Ida.. u knw, Ida Farisha..been readin ur blog but tak pernah kasik comment..

same like me too..within 2 weeks i managed to finish my one month salary.. aiyoo.. now am broke.. sedih btol..

nyway, dis is my blog.. juz created a new one
http://aintdatinnocent.blogspot.com/
so drop by k.. kisses!

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

mmg lawa la bju kt pull & bear.haih..me too xlh shop dh..hehe.

u r so lucky u duduk kt france,sng je nk travel around europe.my auntie ajk i holiday kt holland since die dok sane but my mum kate no..sdh bangat!

Anonyme a dit…

vengaboys. gila ah. itu tahun berapa punya lagu tu. lol

GurL-FriDay a dit…

shawty : idaaaaaaaa! haha. rindu. i'll pay your blog a visit later. kisses!

dilla : ala pujuk lah your mom. mana tahu nanti you can come and visit me here ke. :D i'm still going to be here for the next few years.

shahril : oyh! i like vengaboys okeh!

Anonyme a dit…

nk kasut bli sendri...

jgn mintak abah...

haha...

Nadira R a dit…

no you SHOULDN'T stop thinking bout shopping!! you just CAN'T! hahaha..hasut..hasut..shopping..shopping..=P=P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

shizi : biar lah. haha. as long as i am still living with my parents, i am allowed to ask them whatever i want. tapi tak boleh lebih² la.

aqma : i know i can't! but i really should. especially if i have to stay here alone starting next year. plus i don't want to go to spain anymore, i'm heading to cuba! haha. so no more shopping. period.

superunknown a dit…

abah u bgtau i, u cant have a new pair shoes until u sell off some on ebay. hehe.

nanti u beli rumah sendiri, im sure u ada satu bilik utk shoes tido. la la

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : if i marry a billionaire of some sort, i'd make sure that he would build a walk-in closet just for me and my shoes. haha. if onlyyyyy!

Anonyme a dit…

marilah ke dub, shooping disini seronok gila, memang complete la. kedai2 disini.

hey afiz pakai memoirs of froggie , sayang lak nak delete :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

afidze : haha. thanks for the invite, but no thanks. i should stop spending money on unnecessary stuffs and should start saving some. :D

alright, noted!