I've noticed that Malay dramas nowadays consist primarily of filthy rich people, love triangle, jealousy, grudges and vengeance, and I can't say that I enjoy watching them. However, GODA is slightly different, yet the ignorant filthy rich people remain the same. GODA is about a blogger cum DJ who goes by the name 'M', who is also a LOVE consultant. The other main characters are Adela; the daughter of the chairman of a big company, Burhan; Adela's staff who is secretly in love with her, and Sanya; a tabloid journalist whose goal is to reveal M's true identity. In each episode, M will give out advices on LOVE, mostly on how to seduce or how to tackle problems in relationships. I can totally relate to some of the advices given by M. So far, I've only watched 5 episodes. But I don't really like the fifth one, it's just so weird watching how bitchy rich people can really be and I don't find any useful message wired out of it, except for the part where Kent gave his girlfriend the sweetest birthday gift ever, without spending big money on it. =)
Anyways, I just want to quote some of the advices that I found interesting :
Episode 1 :
"Sesetengah lelaki nampak macam cukup bertuah, tapi sebenarnya tuah takde kena mengena dengan semua ini. Yang perlu ialah keikhlasan, keprihatinan dan confidence untuk membuka pintu peluang. Sedikit keyakinan boleh membawa anda pergi jauh." -M
Episode 2 :
"Dalam hidup, kita sentiasa berdepan dengan pilihan. Ada yang senang. BANYAK yang susah. Terutama sekali, bila kita mesti pilih antara dua keinginan. Dah naluri manusia. sentiasa nak kan yang lebih baik. Kita tak selalu bersyukur dengan apa yang kita ada. Kadang-kadang, kita yang dah dewasa ni pun tak dapat nak buat pilihan yang matang."-M
"Bukannya senang nak buat pilihan. Lepas pilih, kena pula hadapi kesan pilihan tu. Tapi, kalau lambat pilih pun, ada akibatnya juga. Yang dikejar mungkin tak dapat. Yang dikendong berciciran. Tapi, pilihan yang dibuat dengan penuh keikhlasan dan mendengar kata hati, biasanya akan membawa HANYA yang terbaik untuk kita. DAN untuk orang lain juga. Bagaimana dengan mereka yang terluka akibat pilihan orang lain? Sebenarnya, kita semua ada pilihan. Kita boleh pilih untuk terus terluka ataupun kita boleh pilih untuk memulakan hidup baru. Mana satu pilihan kita?" -M
Episode 3 :
Bagi saya rahsia mencari cinta ialah... takde pape. Takde rahsia sebenarnya. Yang perlu ialah usaha dan keyakinan. Kita mesti percaya yang baik tu, akan datang. Tapi yang paling penting, kita mesti kenal diri kita sendiri. Apa yang kita nak. Dan apa yang kita perlukan. Supaya bila yang baik itu datang, mata kita terbuka untuk melihatnya. -M
Episode 4 :
"Peluang kedua jarang datang. Sesiapa yang dapat, hm, memang bertuah. Tapi tak semuanya tahu nak hargai. Ramai yang buat balik kesilapan lama. Bukan sengaja. Cuma, mungkin tak tau apa lagi nak dibuat. Jadi jangan takut nak minta bantuan. Segan bertanya, sesat jalan kan? Kalau malu nak telefon saya, carilah kawan yang lebih berpengalaman..." -M
Episode 5 :
Urm, nothing much to say, like I said earlier, the whole episode was a bit bizarre.
Well, I think GODA is worth watching. It's different and unique in it's own way. Not to mention, it's not even time-consuming. Maybe you should try watching it. You might like it too. And not to forget, all the background songs used in this drama are super nice. I love them, but unfortunately I couldn't figure out who the singers were, let alone the titles. Anyways, take my advice and do watch this drama if you have the time. You won't regret it. =)
Listening to : I Saw - Matt Nathanson
9 commentaires:
wah. siap ingat tu.
you tulis atas kertas ke dialog-dialog tu? hehe
nope. haha. i found them on the internet while searching for the picture above. :D
me likey GODA too..
story line, liberal..me likey..
clothes, just gorgeous..
Adela, ermm not a fan...
Burhan, lagi la not a fan...
Sazzy Falak, me likey sazzy..
hehe Thursday 9.30pm..
nyway, how can you watch the series from there? you download eh?
this one, i saw the so called montage of the show a lot from time to time but never bumped into it yet. i guess when moi said watch it, i must have a go.
ieda : i like sazzy falak too. she's a classy lady eventhough she can be a bit bitchy at times, but classy nonetheless. i watch it on the net, kt blog siapa tah. catch up tv series or something like that.
wan : i'm not sure if it's your cup of tea, but try watching it. i can't promise that you'd enjoy it, but one thing i can promise you is that it's different from the rest of the malay movies or dramas. ;)
yana.. woo.. yan yg duduk msia pun tak penah tgk goda.hehe.teringin nak tgk tp selalu tak berkesempatan. :(
lagu yana best. hehe.
yan : tengok lah. best lah goda. :D thanks. lagu cina. haha.
moi xpnh tgk goda coz mcm xde mase..=( but anything with sazzy in it is worth watching..owh,if ade fazura pn,worth watching coz she's hot!
ala..xberkesempatan lg nak tgk cte ni..=
Enregistrer un commentaire