vendredi, septembre 19, 2008

Definitely, Maybe


Will Hayes : Here...I wanna marry you because you're the first person that I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight, because...the first time that I saw these hands I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them but mainly when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do, so... will you... hum...marry me?

April : Definitely, maybe... I have to think about it.

Has any of you guys watched this movie? My sister didn't like it but I loved it. Absolutely my type of movie. I've always liked watching this story-telling type of film, and my personal favourites are The Notebook and Lolita. I can watch those movies over and over again without feeling bored. Anyways, back to Definitely, Maybe. I adore Ryan Reynolds since, um, let me see, I don't know, forever I guess. Well, actually since I watched Van Wilder. He's such a hunk. Tall, broad shoulders, adorable face and very sexy body. *swoon* Hence, any movie, with Ryan Reynolds in it, is definitely worth watching! Heee!~ Apart from Ryan Reynolds, I think Abigail Breslin is a very talented little girl (she previously starred in Little Miss Sunshine which I also like), and she has definitely managed to pull it off again this time. I like the way she acts, she's so spontaneous and smart!

Definitely, Maybe is about a man (Will Hayes) who is in the midst of a divorce when his 10 year-old daughter (Maya) had a sex lesson at school and demands answers from him. She begins to question his complicated love life before marriage and wants to know who is her mother. So, Will Hayes starts telling Maya his love story with three different women, Emily, Summer and April. From there, Maya has to guess which one is her mother, and later helps her father realizes who his true love really is and that it's never too late to go back and make everything right. The bond between the father and the daughter hits my soft spot. Will Hayes is such a great father to Maya, he's willing to entertain to all her questions without cracking up and he also accepts her point of views.

Overall, I gave the movie 4/5 stars. It's a good watch, especially when you're all alone at night or something, so that you can totally focus on the story. So, what are you waiting for? Go watch the movie! =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Everybody's Changing - Keane

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

dah tgk dah cerita nih.
sangat best.
tgk banyak kali kot.
haha

GurL-FriDay a dit…

yeay! we always have the same taste when it comes to movies, kan kan?

Anonyme a dit…

huhu. aah. :D
uih lagu. haha

Adwina a dit…

dah tgk gak!! best and its fun fun fun!!it brought me into tears gak. omg i loveeee the notebook!!yg ni mmg stok nangis gila2 nonstop. hehe. lynn, nape suke wat review cite ni lately?? haha

Anonyme a dit…

tak tengok lagi
;(
haha
masuk page yana sebab nak dengar lagu
hehe best la

GurL-FriDay a dit…

adwina : haaa betul the notebook memang stok nangis takley berhenti. best cite tuh! hehe. kenape eh? tah la. mcm byk sgt movies yg dah tengok tp mostly macam tak lekat sgt bila tengok. but there are certain movies yg mcm ni bila tengok, nak tengok lagi. :D

yan : don't worry. go get yourself dvd pirate ke ape ke. ala tgk thru internet pun tape. it's a really sweet movie. :D

superunknown a dit…

tu dia back to back review. hehe. lama i tak tgk movie. havent watch this. and the notebook also. after reading the review, i must have a try and get in touch with my more vulnerable emotions ;)

/me still wondering dr mana lagu chinese nihh.

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

i ade tgk the making of this movie..mcm best but xsmpat lg nk tgk..*sigh*.