vendredi, septembre 05, 2008

i rock, that's all

Curi from Angah's blog :

Dalam kehidupan kita,
Allah akan bagi 1 peluang,
Untuk kita berjumpa dengan orang yang betul-betul menyayangi diri kita,
Sekiranya kita leka, kita akan kehilangannya buat selamanya.
Tapi kita tidak pernah tahu siapa orangnya,
Jika kita sendiri tidak pernah sedar dan tidak pernah mencuba untuk menilai kehadirannya.
Mungkin setelah segalanya berlalu dan kita dah kehilangannya,
Masa tu barulah kita mula sedar kehadirannya cukup bermakna.
Tapi mungkin kita tidak berpeluang lagi untuk memilikinya.
Jadi, fahamilah hati seseorang itu sedalam-dalamnya.
Curahkanlah rasa kasih sayang kepadanya seikhlas hati.

Sweet and true in every way. Appreciate the ones you love before they're gone. :-)

****

Waffy's birthday is tomorrow. I have no idea what to get him this year. I got him a jersey for his last birthday. For a boy his age, he has everything. Name it, PS2, PSP, PS3, a cellphone, BMX, etc. Everything he wishes for. Video games? He has tons of them and I don't want to buy him another one because then he wouldn't study. He has very expensive desires, I tell you. He wants a laptop! I know! He's turning eleven, yet he asks for impossible grown up things! Okay, not so grown up. Imagine when he turns 18? He'll probably ask for a mansion! LOL. But, that's not the point here. I seriously do not know what to get him. We're not going to celebrate his birthday tomorrow because it's Ramadhan and Mama slow talked him into celebrating it after Raya. I still have another month to think of what to buy for him. He's into wrestling and making videos and err, cats? Clearly I cannot get him a cat because we aren't allowed to have any pet at the moment and Abah promised that he'll get him one when they go back to Malaysia. Since he's into wrestling (WWE), I thought of getting him a wrestling DVD, BUT I hate wrestling and I don't think it's suitable for kids to watch that kind of program due to the extreme violence and half naked muscular men are just a total turn-off. Eww. So, what should I get him? Any idea? Think Think Think! Dum di dam dum di dam dum di dam dum di dam.

Juliette xx

p/s : Guess who just added me on Facebook? He's back. Never have I met a person who is so determined to destroy my life. Prepare for more dramas, people. And dear heart, prepare to shatter, again. *sigh*

Listening to : Stay - Estrella

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

no phone yg kat dalam facebook tu yana da delete ke?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

a ah yana delete. bahaya. haha. nanti susah yana. huhu. nape?

Anonyme a dit…

how about action figures? he probably like it.

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

owh..cari bday present for lil bro eh?hurm..

mcm shahril tu ckp,action figures.or maybe,marvel comics(or both comics & action figures).jgn ckp kids,my boyfy pn ske okek?

btw,dat guy yg add u tu kn..u just ignore je..=)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

action figures? he's not really into that kinda thing. but comics, yes. we bought him one already. i bought him a new mp3 player since his was broken. i hope he'll be happy. susah nak satisfy orang yang dah ada semua benda. huhu.