dimanche, septembre 07, 2008

yeay me!


Oh Mama, saya mahu kahwin...

Abah : Pening dengan anak yang seorang ni...

LOL! Okay, I'm very happy aujourd'hui! No, I was happy since last night. I went to sleep around 02h00,woke up for sahur at 05h30, went back to sleep after subuh and woke up at 07h00. Obviously I didn't get much sleep but I was so excited this morning. Why? It's for me to know and for you to find out. Heee!~ And no, I'm not getting married or whatsoever (read : no calon) and far from being in love. But somebody made my day. Not someone close, but someone who is VERY charming and sexy. Tak kenal pun sebenarnya. Tapi sangat sweet! I loike! I bet Abah, Mama and Ieqa are tired of hearing about this all day long. Imagine sharing a car with a loony like me who doesn't know when to stop talking? And who talks about the same thing over and over and over again! :D Sure penat, kan? Anyways, whatever it is, I am super duper happy. Oh, I'm so gayyyyy!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Disturbia - Rihanna

4 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

dont wanna blabber much. just a simple welcome to 'the club'.

*wink wink*

GurL-FriDay a dit…

haha. you mean the gay club? yeah thanks. :D so, gay pride next year?

superunknown a dit…

im so going to go. hiding behind you of course. LOL

GurL-FriDay a dit…

hiding behind me? i didn't know you're that shy. hee!~ i wish i could introduce you to a friend of mine who loves going to gay events, but sadly he's gone back to the states.