vendredi, septembre 26, 2008

never a waste of time


I'm a bit down for no reason today. *sigh* Cheer me up, s'il vous plaît...

Never A Waste Of Time

I know there's a reason you're forcing a smile
You hide what you're feeling and you have for a while
I can tell that you're falling
And you feel that you can't go on
But a new day is calling
And you'll see that the feeling is gone

You know you're not the only one
Who has a lot to overcome
And when the time has come then you move on
'Cause you've been crying for too long
Sometimes life is so unkind
But change is never a waste of time

I know how you're feeling, I've been there before
The hurting is something much to strong to ignore
Don't be waiting for someone
Who can take all your fear away
When there's no one to listen
That is when you should not be afraid

But change is never a waste... it's never a waste of time

****

Juliette xx

Listening to : The Real World - The All-American Rejects

4 commentaires:

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

we have the same hairstyle!bru potong rmbt yesterday..=)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

dilla : yeah? pictures please! hehe. =P

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

pictures after raya baru lh upload.dis wk t'amat la bz kemas umah & yada2..huhu.

superunknown a dit…

u know moi. when i'm feeling a bit under the weather, i will go straight to my guitar or get something sarcastic to read. maybe it would help. have u tried singing your heart out in that cute bathroom, i think it worth a try. esp the chinese song uve been playing the blog. :P peace moi n tc