****
I'm currently in Caen, and I'm blogging from Campus. I have my own internet connection but it has limits, so I only use it for important stuffs. Anyways, I don't really have anything to update you guys on. Nothing really new here, except that since I arrived in Caen on Monday, I've received nothing but compliments from the people I met. Haaa! Bangga, kembang setaman dan tak nak kuncup kuncup dah! It's true! I met Xin the other day and she said that I'm getting prettier (gila perasan nak mati!), so do my profs. I met M.Spiroux and Mme.Levittoux. And also the lady from the library, Sophie. See, mana tak kembang! Oh and also this one Indonesian girl whose name I don't remember. Ya Allah, ampunkan hambaMu yang hina ini kerana riak di bulan ramadhan yang mulia ini! *tsk tsk* Please puke berjemaah, I don't mind.
Okay, let's change the subject, shall we? I met Monsieur D today and it got me smiling all day. I went to his office to pay my rent (October until December). He was quite surprised to see me, and he went like, "Bonjour! Ca va?" and smiled, the killer smile that straight away melt my heart. Haiyohhhh! It's okay, I'm not going to see him again until December which is a good thing for me, so that he doesn't think of me as a stalker and I get to stay away from heartbreak, if anything were to happen, you know what I mean. :D
Okay, this is random, but you know le nouveau parfum de Givenchy, PLAY for Men which features Justin Timberlake? Oh.My.God! It has the most sexiest (okay, there I'm exaggerating, most sexiest? should be the sexiest :D) smell that makes me (figuratively speaking) orgasm! LOL. I got a sample from Sephora and my room currently smells of it, especially my bed. I know, I'm weird. But it does smell really good! Maybe you guys out there should try it, you know, to seduce girls, girlfriends, wives, mistresses, or maybe, err, guys?
Alrighty, I think I have to stop here. I need to go to H&M to change the belt I've bought yesterday because it's too big for me. Oh, Abah and Ieqa said I've lost weight, but I don't trust them. Anyways, don't miss me! I'll write again as soon as I get the chance to do so! Until then! Toodles!~
Listening to : Human Sacrifice - Paris Hilton
15 commentaires:
awesome room! i was looking for the shoe rack, but i think it would be there sooonnnnn.
i was hoping you would put that hunky landlord pic as well, just for sharing the eye candy. oh well
bonne chance moi!
wan : thanks. the shoe rack will be here soon. hehe. the room isn't complete yet. i still don't have my full length mirror, study lamp, etc. ouh, i'd love to put his pic here, but will be very embarrassed if he were to find out that i have this crush on him (NOT!!). merci beaucoup!
eh. cute shower box.
u muat ke dalam tu?
hehe :p
PLAY for Men? OK, jap lagi i beli.
shahril : you mean monkey! of course lah muat! if not mcm mana nak mandiiii!
pengejar masa : err, yeah. okay beli cepat² ok!
Babe!
you poor thang, celebrate raya in classroom..well, one need to sacrifice for one future..
nyway, Selamat Hari Raya Lynn! you are getting prettier... I noticed it too..
And Vera Wang vintage dress for your wedding? me likey~ when is the big wedding darlz?
shawty : thanks ieda. haha. you flattered me. lol. wedding? there will only be a wedding when I've found the right guy to be married to. at the moment, there's no wedding in the corner. haha. i have yet to find mr.right. huhu.
ni hostel ke lynn? everything is so kecik and cute. hehe. i dont understand, ni bilik kat mana? ur uni ke? sorry tak baca the post, tgk pics je
cantik tuh studio kak liyana, nampak besar dan selesa.
meubles tuh semua mmg diorang provide la ye?
gah!me so like ur kitchen!and..i know nape u ske the toilet..bcoz it's polkadot and pink.me ske polkadot too..lol.
owh yes,the shower box tu mcm kecik but at least I xmean mcm shahril..lol.lwk je.
the most sexiest perfume?hehe..mcm best je.but funny la the orgasm part..lol.ade2 je.if girls perfume yg sexy(most sexiest for moi..) would be..Sarah Jesicca Parker punye.omg,the smell sgt best!
ad : nope, not hostel. studio. a ah mmg semua comel kecik je. haha. not exactly dkt uni, but dekat² la. huhu.
afidze : besar? haha. are you being sarcastic? okay la. not bad untuk sorg kan. at least bila nak keluar nanti, tak banyak yg kena clearkan. nope, not meublée. my own furnitures.
dilla : i've missed you! a ah suka toilet lgpon dia nya seat comfy, soft sgt. hahaha. mmg shahril is a mean monkey. huhu. yeah? sarah jessica parker? will try to find that one nanti. hehe.
ouhh..so long tak mlepak kat sini
miss u already
hahaha..no worries..i'm not lesbo
ur kitchen soooooo cool n cute
the toilet really looks comfy
if moi, i don't think i will like it
hahaha..coz i don't really like pink
but ur shower mcm seksa nak pusing2..
ahahha
slamat hari raya
don't cry on raya day k?
i'll send u pic of lemang k?
*hugs*
haha
cheh
penatku puji,
tidak kamu menerimanya dengan baik.
haha
wehh aku nak duit raya!
jom lah gi raya kat embassy!
baby bacik tuh dah ajak duduk rumah dia.mwahahahahahhaa
bilik ko mmg cantik sbb aku yg kemas² tolong pasang² and all.
mwahahahhahaa
baiknya hati adikmu ini..
kirim slm kat Mr D. ^^
[iK]
aaa... i'm in love with the toilet too...no wonder la u lose ur weight..hahahah..make sense lah..=P=P and the shower too..prettier? hmm..xnak lah cakap ape2..*smug*smug* tanak jadi penyebab lynn betambah kembang..=P=P
aaa... i'm in love with the toilet too...no wonder la u lose ur weight..hahahah..make sense lah..=P=P and the shower too..prettier? hmm..xnak lah cakap ape2..*smug*smug* tanak jadi penyebab lynn betambah kembang..=P=P
Enregistrer un commentaire