vendredi, octobre 03, 2008

of coffee and sandwich


I had my first cup of coffee today, after a few months without it. At last! Man, I forgot how good it actually tastes like! LOL. I'm a caffeine addict and I could drink up to four or five cups daily and I only had two today. I also ate my first surimi sandwich for lunch in four months! Which means no dinner for me tonight. I can't believe how fast time flies. It's been four months already? Hee!~ I'll be spending my weekend in Caen and I'm thinking of signing up for gym this afternoon, or probably tomorrow morning. Shocking, huh? Haaaa don't be. Me, who constantly said she hates sports is signing up for gym? Why the drastic change? Well, the truth is, there's something Mama said to me the other day that actually triggers me. I need change and I want to change. I guess now is the right time to do it. I don't have any commitment and I only have myself to take care of. There's nothing I should worry about and I should start being responsible for myself. I really should thank Mama for her wise words. I cannot imagine my life without her. Even though I always disagree with her, but this time, I have to admit that she's right. I've been too comfortable in my own skin that I never wanted to change and never wanted to accept what others have to say about me. So, the Juliette you see today, is willing to change, for her own good. Wish me luck, people! I have to stop writing now, Mandarin starts in a few minutes. I'll write some more soon! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Tinggalkan Aku - Anuar Zain

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

why the few months without coffee? did not know that. like quitting ciggy for u i think.

n good one mama. ok now strap in you gym wear and flex some muscles, burn some calories baby! oh gym is full of hotness people. lucky you. wiu wiu.