I would like to take this opportunity to wish you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir & Batin. Guess what? I'm not going to blab about how sad I am today even though I had class this morning (the class was fun, anyway). I am going to spare you your tears this Hari Raya yang mulia, therefore, I gladly announce that I am currently CHEZ MOI!! I'm sure you would've guessed. Hee!~ Abah called last night and asked what would I be doing today and I told him that I had class from 10h to 12h and he was like, "Kesian anak Abah, kena raya sorang sorang" which then made me want to cry, but of course I held back my tears (I did cry after I hung up the phone but that's another story) and he told me that Mama was busy making kuah kacang. And I was like, "Nak balik...." Then abah said I could come back after class if I wanted to, but I have to go back on my own, meaning that he would not send me back to Caen, and knowing me, of course I straight away jumped at the opportunity! Et voilà! I'm home sweet home. Nothing could beat the feeling of being at home. So, yeah! I got to celebrate my sixth Raya in France with my family (sans Angah, bien sûr!) and you heard me, MY SIXTH RAYA IN FRANCE.
OK, I need to stop talking about Raya. I miss Angah. I just wish she was here with us. *sigh* Nevermind, we'll be celebrating Raya together next year insyaAllah.
Anyways, want to know something exciting? I've lost a good 6kg!!! And I am so happy about it, but I still have a couple more pounds to lose before I reach my ideal weight. I didn't want to weigh myself at first because I was afraid that I might have put on more weight but Abah urged me to do so because he thinks that I've lost weight, so I did and I'm glad that I did since it certainly brought a big smile to my face. I am also proud to say that I can actually fit in the white kebaya that Angah gave me for my last birthday. I couldn't wear it because it was a bit small and tight (size M) before. However, the black kebaya I wore in the picture is a bit (a lot!!) large for me so I had to put a pin at the back so it would fall nicely on my curves. Will ask Mama to alter it a little for me. I also noticed that I am one size smaller now and my pants barely hang around my waist anymore, so when I need to pee, I can just pull them down without taking my belt off or unbutton them. How convenient! But I don't really appreciate it that whenever I wear Gs, they would create an uncomfortable view to other people's eyes hence wearing long t-shirts/shirts is a must! Whatever it is, say hello to the lady who had just lost 6kg (and more to come, insyaAllah)! Wish me luck!
I think I better stop here, I need to get up early tomorrow morning to catch the 07h30 train. My first class tomorrow is Mandarin and I am soooooo excited! Learning new languages has always been exciting for me. I need to get a really good night sleep so I can focus on tomorrow's lesson. Again,
Juliette xx
Listening to : Changed Man - Joe
7 commentaires:
im happy to see u having a celebration, n with the family albeit for only few hours time. aww 6kg. im bloody jealous. i wish i shed that much out of my belly. sobs. stay swit please moi.
hey lynn! atlast u wish us raya ek? hehe..selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin lynn! dulu when u were here, slalu dpt card raya from u. wow, 6th raya in france ek? my bf is 1st time raya kt argentina, sedih gak la dia. and plus he;s working yday. and thanx so much for the wish for my nenek. alhamdullilah she is recovering. so enjoy the raya ok. nnti dah blk msia boleh raya puas2. take care lynn.
yosh!! selamat hari raya.. hope u have a nice raya there.. :D anyway, yana.. do you mind if i link your blog in mine? hehe.. :D have a nice day! ~_~
Salam Eid Mubarak Lynn. 6kg..banyaknyer!Clap Clap! I would suggest you continue with high protein diet for 2 weeks, follow by 1 week low carb. It works for me. Regards to your mum and dad.
p/s: I miss your mum nyer kuih seri muka..yummy!
oh!6kg..dat's a lot babe.nih yg jeles nih.
slmt berayo.
slamat ari raya yg ke brapa ntah, haha
Enregistrer un commentaire