dimanche, octobre 05, 2008

sinful temptations

I had a long tiring day today. Let me bore you with the details of what I did today. I woke up at 05h30 and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I read a book, drink a lot of water and tried to go back to sleep. I finally fell asleep around 07h30 and woke up at 09h30. I went online for a bit, took my shower, had my breakfast, had a cup of coffee just to kick start my day and got ready to go out. By the time I was ready, it was already 11h00. Yes, it took me that long to get ready. Then I waited for about 15 minutes for the tram and by the time I arrived at town, it was 15 to noon. I thought of signing up for the gym today because I didn't get the chance to do it yesterday since I've found someone to teach me Mandarin and the extra class started straight away. So, I walked about 20 minutes to the gym to find out it was closed! *frust* I have to go back on Monday if I really want to join.

Anyway, let's continue, shall we? After feeling all frustrated, I decided to go on a shopping spree! Yeah, like that would actually make me feel better. *rolling eyes* I wanted to buy a new coat (I know, a new one every year), I headed to ZARA and spent about an hour in there trying to find one that I like but failed. Next, I went to Naf Naf, Pull & Bear, H&M, Massimo Dutti and still couldn't find one that makes me go "Aaahhhh!" I nearly gave up (I'm really fussy when it comes to buying things). Then I went into United Colors Of Benetton and found what I was looking for! It cost me almost €200!! Abah is sure going to kill me when he sees the credit card bill for next month! But it didn't end there. I bought a cardigan earlier at ZARA, also a new scarf and bonnet (I'm ready for winter!), two notebooks and one Mandarin text book. At the end of the day, I felt so guilty for spending so much money today. I decided to leave my credit card at home and not bring it anywhere anymore. It always gets me into trouble!

I went back chez moi around 15h00. I ate lunch and read a book I started reading yesterday. At 17h00, I went out again, this time I'm meeting a friend, Aurora, for a movie. We went to Le Pathé and bought tickets to see Mamma Mia! at 17h50. The movie finished two hours later and we went for dinner at a Chinese restaurant nearby. We finished dinner around 21h15 and waited 30 minutes for the tram.

Et maintenant, je suis chez moi, wiped out and currently chatting with Waffy through MSN. And I've been told that Raffy is having a party at home with more than twenty invites! I'm sure that my parents know nothing about this. Ieqa is off to her friend's, Claire's. And Waffy is left alone with all those strangers. So, he locked himself in Ieqa's room and goes online instead. As for me, I'm stuck here and cannot do anything. Usually when I'm around, he doesn't dare party because I am so 'garang' and he doesn't want to get on my bad side. Geez, I despise Raffy's parties because whenever he has one, there will always be trouble and the neighbours will come complaining the next day. Ugh! He never learned his lesson. Sheesh! He makes me so mad!

Haiyoh! So tired already! Got to go and lie down. Plus, I'm thinking of going jogging with Aurora tomorrow morning. I'm sure I've bored you all to death with every little detail of today's activities. Bear with me, OK. I just need to get something off my mind, and the best way to do so is by writing. OK, OK, I'm stopping now. Geez! LOL. Good night, sayang-sayangku and bon dimanche!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Look What You've Done - Jet

8 commentaires:

kiyuu a dit…

haha.. shopping again! :D

GurL-FriDay a dit…

i know! the best exercice i could get at the moment, before i join the gym, that is. lol! and also leave me pokai afterwards. hancus!

superunknown a dit…

tape la, puasa dh abis. u raya pn sehari je. so raya kat kedai sounds acceptable. buy more please. wiu wiu

party? gosh i always imagine parties like in the teen movies. hope its far from it. then ur dad will gone beserk.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan, cannot do it anymore. right now, judging from the way i spend my money, cuba is like a million miles away and i will never get there next year! huhu.

yeah, pretty much just like in the teen movies. my mom went berserk once when she found out that some of her precious plates were broken. and then the next day a neighbour came complaining because apparently during the party, a beer or wine bottle was thrown onto their roof and broke some pieces of it. see, how horrible it is!

superunknown a dit…

well i guess better curb his enthusiasm early before he becomes an enthusiast. well at least before u're in cuba. talking about cuba, u mmg takleh spend dh sebab i nak cuban cigar dari u. hehe. stay swit then.

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

lol..shopping lg?we girls nih mmg xthn kn when it comes to shopping..=p

gym is good.time kt U everyday i p gym..start practical,sume dlupekn..lol.dat's y me fat!

Papasan Carwash a dit…

babe..regarding my post.. r u kidding me? of course u r allowed girl! in fact, DI WAJIBKAN to join us... hehe.. so r u in or out?? =D

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wan : cuban cigar? smoking is bad for your health! hahaha. jgn marah.

dilla : a ah takley nak stop shopping. susah betul. ala dilla, you're not fat! kurus je yana tengok.

ieda : babe, i'm so in! mana boleh lepaskan peluang keemasan kan kan? bila lagi nak enjoy. time single lah time paling best! il faut profiter!