mercredi, octobre 08, 2008

tagging is fun

I've been tagged by Adwina. So here goes...

State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.-
The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.


1. I have a baby blanket. I used to have an older one that I'd had since I was a baby until Mama decided it'd look better on the kitchen floor than on my bed. So, my recent one is almost ten years old. I got it when I was 13, on February 4th, 1999. I take it with me wherever I go. Mama wants to get rid of it, of course, in fact very badly. She bought me other blankets and very recently, another new one, providing I throw the old one away, which is going to be like never. It's old, ugly, holes everywhere, smells of me and reminds me of home. I love it too much to throw it away. It's the first thing I'd put in my bag if I were to travel.

2. I still sleep with the lights on. Yes, I'm very scared of the dark. It's very hard for me to fall asleep with the lights off.

3. I love kueytiaw goreng or char kueytiaw (did I get the spelling right?). When I went back to Malaysia summer 2007, that's what I ate almost everyday. There's this small restaurant in Taiping called DOLI and it has the best char kueytiaw ever! I never go to Taiping anymore since I'm no longer studying in MRSM so, I think the ones at Madame Kwan's KLCC and Little Penang Kafé MidValley are acceptable.

4. According to him-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned, I smell nice in the morning, even when I just wake up. No, I never slept with him, but he used to wake me up during his stay chez moi years ago. Well, it feels like years ago, anyway.

5. Pete thinks I look sad when I'm tired. I don't know how far it is true. But just for the record, I suck at hiding my emotions.

6. When I was little, I wanted to be Wan Zaleha Radzi, TV3 newsreader or something. Mama told me the other day and I didn't even remember wanting to be her (read : HER, not be like her). LOL. I asked Mama why on earth would I want to be her, then Mama's answer was, "Sebab dia cantik, kot."

7. I love going for a walk. I usually walk to class when the weather's fine, even though it takes me about 30 minutes to reach campus and I would simply walk to town from campus because it gives me something to look at along the way. And walking usually does me a world of good!

8. I'm a big spender. I mean, REALLY BIG. I once spend thousands of RM in just a couple of months and got scolded by Abah because I didn't know how to manage my savings. I know better now, even though still am a shopaholic, but I'm trying to cut down my shopping expenses.

9. One of my former classmates said that I have a heart-shaped face and that is why I am lovable! (Yeah, right!)

10. I have almond-shaped eyes. Or some might call 'samurai eyes'. When I was 13 or 14, I was told, "Mata awak menggiurkan" by a much older guy. He was working as a backstage crew for our Konsert Kementerian Pendidikan at Istana Budaya (I used to play viola for the school orchestra). I didn't even know what menggiurkan means at that time.

11. My closest cousin described me as 'very friendly'. If I were to put it in his own words, it'd be "Kau ni campak kat mana pun boleh survive. Senang ngam dengan orang." That explains why I almost became a victim of drug dealing foreigners in Malaysia, oh it's a long story. Some of you might've heard it before.

12. I drink with two straws. I don't know why. It's just a habit. I think drinking with two straws allows me to finish the drink rapidement.

13. I love to read, A LOT! I used to have a bestfriend who got fed up with my passion in reading (if I'm allowed to call it that) and my need to get to school early just so I could spend a few minutes in the library. We got into a fight once and she called me the 'library monkey'. That was mean. =(

14. Every relationships I had in my life are all long distance! <--- I just have to agree with Ad. But mine usually don't last long. The longest long distance relationship I've ever been in was six years. The shortest was like, two weeks I guess. LMAO!

15. I cannot live without the internet, no matter how hard I try, I just can't. I can live weeks without TV or cinema or anything of that sort, but not internet. I am pretty much addicted to it.

****

Now, I'm tagging, urm, I don't think I have 10 people to tag, but here goes, Dilla, Freeda, Dla, Ieda, Aqma and Qayyum. =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Everytime We Touch - Cascada

7 commentaires:

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

hiks..kuey tiaw goreng kt Doli mmg sdp!but dh nek harge..dlu dorg jual like 70cent a packet,skrg rm3.50..amount same je.

okek..nnt i wat ur tag nih..hiks..=)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

dilla : a ah sedap kan? suka sgt! dulu kalau outing kat MRSM tu kena cari kawan yg sanggup jalan jauh nak pergi Doli. huhu.

Adwina a dit…

ok i hv to agree with num 10, about your eyes. the first thing i noticed when u first joined convent was ur eyes. hehe. one of a kind.

and num 14, yg 6 yrs rship 2, dah considered lama la tu!! ad tak penah kot lama camtu tp yg this current one hopefully lama la..hehe

superunknown a dit…

no 11 struck to me the most. hey dont ever let your friendliness exist at the same time with naivety please. youre to sweet to fall for that. :)

Papasan Carwash a dit…

whoho..dis the first time am being tagged! :P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ad : well, i stayed with him for sx years before i decided to leave for good la. don't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

wan : ALMOST. but sempat cabut awal. cuak gak memula. bahaya. kalau tak, you guys would be reading the headlines : seorang gadis rakyat malaysia ditahan di cuba atas cubaan menyeludup dadah. LOL!

ieda : good! so buat cepat² okay!

Anonyme a dit…

aiyokk.. kene tagged

i think no 11 is true
hahah..u r friendly

madam kwan ok la..
tp kt port klang pon de stall
giler sedap smpi me pnh redah ujan n almost 1 hour from kajang
just to buy kuey tiaw die
ahhhhhh