I'm a student. So, this is the bag that I carry around everywhere. To class, shopping, etc. I have another bag that I bring to class when I need more space to fill in with more books. So, let's see what's inside, shall we?
What do I normally have inside my bag :
Things you can see :
* Lip gloss.
* Compact powder.
* Hair brush.
* Garnier hand lotion.
* My cellphone.
* My wallet.
* An umbrella (it rains a lot in Normandy).
* My MP3 player.
* Asus EEEPC.
Things you cannot see :
* A notebook.
* A pen or two.
* My keys.
* Tissues.
* SFR Clé Internet.
* My diary.
* Pads/tampons.
* Face spray.
So, ladies, what's in your bags? I'm tagging Adwina, Dilla, Freeda, Irma and Yan.
Listening to : Rêves d'Enfants - Shy'm
7 commentaires:
huhu byk nye brg.....
add la..
ak pn xsmpt ag nk link ko..huhu
dah buat tag ehe ;)
lama tak berym dengan cekgu.
nanti kalau cekgu online
saya buzz..
:P
nice blog ..
/me skodeng beg moi.
wiu wiu
mija : camne tak byk. bawak sana sini. hee!~
yan : sure. nanti kita ym okay? jgn tensi tensi lagi!
sher : hi! thanks for visiting. are you the lady my mom was talking about? if you're the one, you take amazing pictures! =) can i link you?
wan : skodeng, silakan. tengok jumpa apa. =P
what?again...waaa
maloo nak tunjuk what inside mon sac..so many things
hi dik !yes i'm the one ..no probs u can link me :)
Enregistrer un commentaire