.jpg)
My name is Liyana.
Je m'appelle Liyana.
Me llamo Liyana.
Ich heiße Liyana.
Wo shi Liyana.
Whenever I introduce myself to a new person, the frequently asked question will be "What should I call you?", as if Liyana were not enough. So, let's see what people actually call me. Let's start with the family first. My family calls me Ayong. Mama calls me by my full name whenever she's angry. Abah prefers to call me Bulat (I don't think I have to explain why =P). Angah and Ieqa sometimes call me Cik Sayang. Mak Nono, Abah Amir and other relatives address me as Ayong or simply Liyana. When I was in school, my schoolmates call me Lynn. I was nicknamed LynnLand by my senior dorm mate in Bainun, Kak Halida. The people I recently got to know, automatically call me Yana, especially those I met through internet. Céline calls me Lilou or sometimes Lily. Ilya calls me Poulet. Ashley uses Juliette. Yan refers to me as Cekgu. Miss Teapot is given by Mr. Teacup. And, Moi by Syazuan. Finally, my boyfriend calls me.....urm, yeah, you got me! I don't have a boyfriend. LOL. Anyway, I don't really care what you want to call me as long as it doesn't sound insulting or embarrassing and of course it has to be nice to hear. So, take your pick, and be my friend. =)
Listening to : Separate Ways - Craig David
7 commentaires:
moi is better. but will inform u if i found a nicer one. hehe
how bout ayang? :p
haha..
sape lukis tue eh?
hehe..
wan : alright, tell me if you've found one, ok?
zul : entah. siapa yang lukis eh? comel je. =P
we call u Lynn!!!
meybe u shud put a poll, asking ppl which name is the best. hehe
tak comel pun doodle tu.
haha.
erm. panggil u.
lili. ok?
shahril? yang lukis untuk u?
wah jauh dia merantau..
:P
cekgu.. sebab u my tutor.
ehe ;)
ad : yerps. you guys call me Lynn. =P poll? haha. nanti lah.
shahril : oyh comel la. sukati je ckp tak comel! lili? haha. ok.
yan : tak bukan shahril lukis. dia tak pandai lukis. =P yup, cekgu cuz i'm your tutor yg tak berapa pandai lagi ni. huhu.
Enregistrer un commentaire