Ili just left. She spent her weekend here with her parents. We haven't seen each other since we left school, and that's about five years ago. She also studies in France, but dans le sud de la France. Uncle Nasa and wife are here because of work. Ili and I had a lot to catch up. We chatted until morning. About a lot of things. =P Lately, I found myself, once again keeping in touch with my former schoolmates. My ex-roommate who had been very quiet for the past few years has started to send me messages again. Which surprised me, by the way, because some of us had been trying to reach her but she never replied any of our messages. I'm glad she finally did, though, because I kinda miss her. As Ili and I were talking, we realized quite a few things : we've forgotten a lot of names, quite a bunch are getting married in the near future and the boys who used to be nerd and geeky back in school have now changed to be some really good looking blokes! LOL! Yeah, we missed our chances! =P I don't think I've changed much and Ili also hasn't. She's always been petite and cute. And oh, not forgetting smart too. She used to be my wing-mate, but her room was in the middle and mine was at the back. I remember she used to be this girl who was always in a hurry and very concious about her wudhu'. Now, she's much more laid back. People change, eh?
Anyways, I think I've written enough for today. I'm sorry for not updating my blog as much as I used to. I've been pretty busy lately, doing nothing. =P I have a lot to write but whenever I manage to drag my butt and sit in front of my lappy, brain dead. Nothing flickers. Just some dying sparks. I hope I'd get my blogging mood back ASAP. And oh oh, the pictures I promised you are now available on my Facebook :
+Liyana Aurora Paris+
+Simple Plan Concert 2008+
Don't forget to check them out. I'm too lazy to upload them all here because it's going to take a lot of time and I don't really have the mood for that. OK, that's all for this morning. Until then! Toodles!~
Listening to : So What - Pink
8 commentaires:
simple plan. eewwww haha
shahril : oyh! they were great that night, ok! =P
best ke simple plan lynn? hehe
ad : the concert was ok. lol. i got the ticket for free. so kalau tak pergi, rugi pulak kan? =P they're ok. nak kata best gila, tak kot. tp ok lah. worth going. :D
simple plan rocks =)
sorry for straying out of topic but i seriously think your eating n exercise regime are showing results. u look great, and happy!
poke poke poke!
wht's tht thing behind u? some kinda under water machine?
jess : i'm glad u also like simple plan, and yes, i have to agree with u, they rock!
wan : sarcastic ke tak? if not, then thank you very much. =)
/me poke harder
alam : a ah some kinda underwater machine. forgot what it is. hehe. =P
Enregistrer un commentaire