Listening to : If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé
lundi, décembre 01, 2008
is shopping a bad habit?
I seriouly need to cut down my shopping expenses! I always get in trouble because of it. Whenever my bank statement arrives, my dad or my mom will be the first one to open it. *sigh* Then, they will call me and nag for 30 minutes about my expenditure. When I asked Abah to keep my credit card for me, he refused. He said that I have to control my shopping habit myself which I found quite impossible because everytime I go out, the need to buy something is much more stronger than the guilt of buying it afterwards. Then there's online shopping as well. So, tell me how lah? I spend so much money than I actually intended to, seeing that I want to travel and stuffs, I obviously need to save up some money to afford my travelling expenses later, which now seems very unlikely to happen. So far, I have yet to succeed in doing it! The only way not to spend any money is by staying chez moi doing something else, often translated to sleeping or hibernating. As I want to lose weight, I can't do that. I'm trying to go to gym almost everyday, to avoid going to town and get myself something new or cute, usually things I don't even need. Yes, I'm actually wasting my money on stupid things. Still, it is almost impossible to stop. Even if I only had one hour break from class, I would go shopping! Yeah, it's that bad. Does anyone have a cure for this addiction of mine? Or is it normal for a girl to spend so much money? HELP!
Juliette xx
Listening to : If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé
Listening to : If I Were A Boy - Beyoncé
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
6 commentaires:
Lynn... if u asked me my opinion about this shopping habit 3 years ago, I might say it was normal... I've been there b4...Shopping tak ingat dunia. Everyday plak tu. Pastu beli bukan perlu pun sebenarnye. But then, surprisingly, sekarang tak lagi.. ;p. Somehow, bila nak beli barang sekarang even murah macam mane pun I mesti pikir bnyak kali.... Sebab die yang i bley nampak is kawan. Depends dengan sape kite selalu keluar. And how concern kawan kite tu kat kite. After masuk Med school ni, seriously, mmg kurang lynn. + boleh simpan masuk ASB lagik... hehehe.. ;p
maybe a bit difficult to like put a sudden stop to it. probably it will when you're start working n having to diversify ur expenses but its not a sure thing as well. my x yours truly pun never stop sampai skang even wif many ways of trials well except checking in a rehab. but its all about u i think, like smoking a cig. need strong will power n courage n the wants. all together.
lol totally understand how you feel bout the issue of shopping haha.
well i guess there are 2 ways to cure it:
1. think about how hard your parents earn the money (excessive guilt then hopefully it will reduce the amount spend *i'm still trying to brainwash myself on this technique*
2. don't bring that much money /cards when you go out, no money cant shop haha.
all the best =)
control your shopping habit! :D
try use debit card instead of credit card. and MAKE SURE it is yours. you will appreciate your own money, don't you? :)
yeah its normal dear. i think semua org pun face the same problem, if u read any girl's blog, u'll be reading the sae whining about shopping. guess i cant give u any nasihat sbb in the same boat! but yeah like jess said, think of how hard ur parents work for money for us to be spending things we dont even need.
i hate the feeling u get after spending so much money! mcm guilty plus sedih plus menyesal. huhu
Enregistrer un commentaire