I also skipped Mandarin this morning. It was raining and I was very sick, my tummy didn't feel very well and a very runny nose as well. I hate being sick. I know sakit menghapuskan dosa-dosa kecil. But, seriously, I don't really like skipping class now because it's just the beginning of the year (French year starts in September). I hope I'd be able to go to Litterature this afternoon. The positive thing about staying chez moi is, I got most of my assignments done! So, I don't feel really bad about not going to class. The weird thing is, I feel really good at gym. Yeah, I still go to gym even though I'm sick. But afterwards, I'd feel very crappy.
One thing that you guys should know about me is, whenever I have fever, I'll be craving for something very sweet, especially cookies. I've no idea why. But last night, I was craving for one badly. Unfortunately, I don't have any in my room. Since I decided to go to gym, I got rid of everything that contains high sugar level. I don't even have a bar of my favourite chocolate anymore! I felt like going to Carrefour there and then, but of course it was already late. Right at this moment as I'm writing this entry, I'm still craving for cookies. But I don't want to go out because it's raining. Should I or should I not go to Carrefour? Blergh! I'm going out later to class and then to gym. I won't have time to go to Carrefour. But I still want cookies!!! =(
OK, I better go now before I start crapping. You guys wouldn't want to hear me whining about how I hate being sick. Before I bore you guys to death, I shall excuse myself. So, until then!~
I've finally satisfied my craving! Result : Didn't go to gym. But, I'm very happy though. I got to eat cookies! :D I didn't go to gym because it's raining and I don't want to get any sicker. This is one of my favourite cookies. It's mixed between brownies and cookies, that's why it's called brownie cookies. It's soft inside with big chocolate chunks. Yummy! These cookies are going to be my dinner for tonight. Bon appétit!
Listening to : A Dios Le Pido - Juanes
11 commentaires:
hey lynn. yeah one thing can lead to another kan..and lagi2 when u had some rows with ur parents, mcm2 akan jadi.
and i always crave for something sweet too! last 2 days i craved for big apple donuts and nasib baik dapat. hehe.
so lynn, i hope tht u will get well soon. coz i miss ur writing when u didnt write any. :)
hey moi. nothing wrong with whining esp being a bit under the weather. i just did myself. please do get urself that cookies to get you thru the nite :). you can always burn it later with a cardio workout beside a hunky coach. get well soon ok.
wink wink*
lame x ym..
miss u!
off topic. (since utp block the chatbox, so i cant write there)
u know wht, theres this blog yg the layout is exactly like yours! i dunno if she got the template ur using ke apa. cuba tgk sini:
http://gaj23.blogspot.com/
cekgu tak online di ym.
dan yan kehilangan url yana.
haih. jadi i google-ing ur name. dan dapat ke blog. eheh ;)
sudah sihat?
cookies itu sangat menggoda okei!
hehe
get well soon dear!
semua orang pun gila gym sekarang eh?
get well soon! :D Q
wow ur learning mandrian? super cool man =) and yeah arguing with parents kinda suck big time and yeah get well soon babe =)
ad : yeah. it's always like that. having rows with parents, then another bad thing happened. pronto! huhu. thanks, babe! btw, do you know the girl? cuz i saw your blog in her list of blogs she read. i think she added me on facebook, but i never talk to her though. kinda creepy. i'm starting to think of her as a stalker. lol. no offence if she's your friend. i also notice she just started blogging.
wan : i finally got the cookies. cannot stand craving for it. =P yeah you said it's ok whining about it, but i don't think others would like to hear it. hehe. thank you, bro. ;-)
zul : you miss me? ahhh flattered. =) weekend ym ok?
yan : hiland url? lol. how could that be possible? *mad* no lah. =P thanks, yan. ;-) a ah kot semua org gila gym skrg. =P
qayyum : thanks. i haven't talked to you in weeks! how come i don't receive texts from you anymore? =(
jess : yup learning mandarin. my dad said, why is it that i bother taking mandarin now when i had all the time in the world to learn mandarin in malaysia before? geez! not very supportive. haha. thanks, babe! *hugs*
Lynn!!! kita sama la... I just recovered from a very3 bad fever ni.. Now sore throat & flu yang takmo hilang2... Bengang betul... Nak makan pun x best tau... Nway babe, get well soon OK!! Remember 2 take ur meds, even tho' it sucks... Errgghh, I benci gile makan ubat OK, tu yang tak boleh nak baik ni... Hey, that cookies look sedap sgt...Ada jual kat M'sia x agaknyer? Nyum3...
i think yana
it's ok for you to stock something sweet in ur kitchen
i learn nutrition
but my lecturer never tell us to avoid sweet or food that contain high calories.
it just the matter of controlling it
tapi kene kuat la
biler da biasa control, maybe u just craving it biler nk period or kdg2 je..skali-skala tak pe kan..nnt mati kempunan lak
I love those Soft Baked cookies!!!!! =D
Enregistrer un commentaire