samedi, novembre 08, 2008

of tag and gossip

I've been tagged by Adwina. Voilà!

THE TAG:

* take a picture of yourself RIGHT NOW.

* DON'T change your clothes. DON'T fix your hair, just take a picture.

* Post that picture with NO editing.

* post this instruction with your picture.


+M o i+

Apparently this tag is actually trying to catch you at your ugliest. LOL. And that's me without make-up on but still smiling with messy hair and ugly face. I took the picture using my webcam because my camera is still in my luggage. I haven't started unpacking yet. I also haven't taken my shower yet. :D So, I guess that's me looking my ugliest. =P And I don't feel like tagging anyone. Feel free to do it if you're interested. =)

Anyways, I noticed all my girlfriends have been talking about the same thing recently : Norman Hakim caught in the act! It seems to be a very hot topic discussed among them. And as usual, I'm so left behind when it comes to gossips. I wouldn't have known about it if I hadn't been reading Ad's blog and Jess' entry. The first thing that came to my mind was : What an asshole! Wife cantik pun boleh cheat! But then again, it's not only about being beautiful, right? Probably things just don't work out between them anymore. But she popped out three beautiful children for you, for God's sake! Don't you feel guilty at all? Sometimes, I pity guys who are ruled by their dicks, not brains. What a waste having brains but not knowing how to use it. Pathetic. If you have problems with your partner, why not do her the courtesy and tell her about it, go to councelling or whatever. Try to work things out. If it's not for her, then for the kids, idiot! I just do not understand why people cheat. I hate cheaters. Be it men, or women. I think cheating is immoral. Especially if you're married or engaged. Don't you take relationships serious at all? Now, Norman Hakim is saying that he may be fated to marry the girl. That's bullshit, man! How shallow can one actually gets? Eeww. As for the third parties, don't worry, it'll be your turn soon before you even know it! If they could cheat on their partners, they can absolutely cheat on you as well. What goes around will definitely come around. Yeah, cheating is a sensitive issue for me, well, I guess not just for me, also for those who have been through the same thing. I'm so against cheating!

Ah, let's move on to another topic, shall we? Do you guys remember about Frank? The guy I was talking about in my French entry last time? I bumped into him the other day and he was harassing me about not picking up his calls, etc. I told him I was busy and I don't take calls from 'Inconnu' (unknown numbers). So, he asked me out again on the spot, urm, he actually invited me to his place. I told him I had class later and I didn't have time to go out with him that very day. He gave me my space and decided to call me two days ago. I picked up his call and told him I was with my boyfriend when the truth is I was in my room watching Harold And Kumar : Escape From Guantanamo Bay again! And he was like, "Uh, sorry to bother you" and hung up without even wishing me bonne soirée or bisous! What a jerk! LOL. But I got rid of him and I hope it's for good this time. =)

I think I'm going to hit the sack now. I'm pretty tired and need my rest as I have yet to recover from my sickness. Alors, bonne nuit. Dormez bien. =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Goodbye Again - Vertical Horizon

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

lynn dear! hlp me with my french! i hv french paper nxt week! huhu.

Anonyme a dit…

Lynn...U look cute in that pic la... haha... Nway, Norman hakim tu patut buang kat laut je kan. Also goes to all other cheaters out there... Diorang x pergi sekolah kot.....

Anonyme a dit…

norman hakim dah diban dari balik republik. buat malu kampung je.

its a good thing u put some sense into frank. or perhaps his d**k. its tough living there im sure, i mean if u have to deal wif lots of jerks like dat but im sure ure up to the task. tc moi.

Adwina a dit…

awww sexayy!