lundi, novembre 24, 2008

Liyana, Aurora, Paris I

Hello there! I haven't been blogging much recently. I was on a one week holiday. I didn't really do anything interesting, so there was nothing to blog about. BUT, I spent my weekend in Paris. With a friend, Aurora. I had a fabulous time in the city of romance! I enjoyed my weekend getaway. I'm really looking forward to our next trip. I'm so glad that I went to Paris with her We have so much things in common despite the age gap. Well she's 19. LOL. I don't feel old, no, I really don't. Not with her. =P

We spent Friday at La Défense, window-shopping. Later that night, we had dinner at Restaurant Indonesia with my parents, Uncle Azizan, Aunty Rohani who was in Paris for some meeting, Uncle Fadzilah and wife whose house we were staying at while we're there. The food was delicious! I ate a lot! Yeah, diet masuk longkang. My parents went to pick up Aunty Nordzi and children at the airport on Saturday morning, so did Uncle Fadzilah and Aunty Mala, but they picked up their daughter, Fatin. Aurora and I slept until 7h30. We woke up when people already came back from the airport. My parents left shortly after breakfast because they were expecting guests in Cherbourg. Around 10h, Aurora and I went out. Our first destination was Louvre. We had our coffee and cakes at Starbucks inside the Carrousel du Louvre. From there, we walked to Galerie Lafayette and did some shopping. I bought a dress and she bought a skirt. We strolled down Rue Royale wishing we're filthy rich to afford all those expensive designer stuffs. We walked to Champs Elysées afterwards. There, we went to the huge Virgin Megastore and bought ourselves tickets to our next concert in February. What concert is it? It's a surprise! =P We had our late lunch (Around 16h) at a sushi restaurant at Champs Elysées. Later, when it got dark, we took the métro to Trocadéro and walked down the garden towards the Eiffel Tower. We took some pictures and then went to La Défense again. We were thinking of watching a movie but we got hungry and bought smoothies before entering a sushi place at La Défense. Yeah, we ate sushi for lunch and dinner. We didn't watch any movie though, instead, we ended up sipping coffee and lazying on the couch at Starbucks, again. And one thing Aurora noticed about me : people talk to me on streets. (!!)

Actually, we went to Paris with a mission : to watch High School Musical 3 in English! We watched it once before, and it was in French. So, on Sunday noon, we went out in search of cinemas which play HSM3 in English, but mission unaccomplished. We went up to Montparnasse and still couldn't find one that plays HSM3 in English. Yeah, we were a bit frustrated. The weather kind of sucked yesterday. It was snowing a bit in the morning and it rained almost the whole day. It was freezing cold! Later, we took the métro to Opéra, hoping that there'd be at least one over there, but no, there wasn't any. We had sandwiches for lunch at this huge Starbucks nearby. It was really pretty inside. After lunch, we went to Champs Elysées again, this time we went into the enormous Sephora to get our make-up done for the concert. I spent quite a lot at Sephora, buying stuffs I know I'll never wear. *sigh* We didn't eat any dinner. We went straight to Zénith for the concert. The opening bands were Kids In Glass Houses and Zebrahead. I love Zebrahead's vocalist! He has tight abs. *rawr* Very sexy. You should check out their songs. They're pretty cool. I bought their CD after the concert. Simple Plan was awesome! I've no idea why I stopped liking them before. Since they're Canadians, they speak French very well. I had a fantastic time at the concert! It was worth my time. I couldn't say money because I got the ticket for free. =P

Anyways, I think I should probably stop now. I'm really tired. I still haven't eaten lunch yet. I just got back from Paris this morning and went straight to class. I'm exhausted. I need some sleep. I'll upload the pictures in my next entry, insyaAllah. Alrighty, then! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : -

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

alahaii baru makan cmtu da ckp diet ke longkang. haha. :p
i tau concert apa... jeng jeng jeng. :P

Anonyme a dit…

haha... from the start, i noticed u talked a lot about foods... Maybe attraction for me kot coz i've started my diet...waaa~~but all the fud macam sedap jer... lapar... hehehe... BTW lynn, macam fun je concert tu... Can't wait for the pics...;p

superunknown a dit…

hey dah masuk longkang. hehe. but i see no worries. u gi show tu mesti la ada pogo mambo jumbo agogo+lompat lompat kan, lots of calories burning there.

my sis been mumbling about hsm3 a lot. not showing yet on disney here i think. here now they translated a lot of disney shows in malay even. dual language gitu. u should watch it when youre home soon to see how funny it turns out.