lundi, novembre 17, 2008

on the move again, soon

+ Mama, Kodok and I +

This afternoon, we had to say goodbye to Mama's Kodok. The car had been with us for the past few years. My parents sold it today to the family's friends, a couple. The reason they sold the car is because they're going back next February and there's no use in keeping it anymore. And leaving Kodok to me is not an option since I don't drive (not anymore since the accident). I prefer taking public transports considering they're very convenient and always right on time, well, except when there's transport strike, plus, I wouldn't be able to afford its maintenance. So, ieQa and I said goodbye to the car today. We took some pictures for remembrance. It's pretty sad, actually. It's like one of the few first steps before starting to pack up everything else. My room is almost empty now. I've put most of my things in boxes. I don't want the packers to pack my things afraid that they'll ruin them ergo doing it myself is the best way to ensure their safety. There's only a couple of months left before my parents and Waffy leave for Malaysia. *haish* I guess it's really time to go back. We've been living here for far too long, almost six years now. Well, I think we better make the most of the time we have left, creating sweet memories with each passing minute. =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Time To Say Goodbye - Simple Plan

12 commentaires:

myownstoryasitis a dit…

wooo someone's coming back hahaha welcome back in advance =)

ur car looks super cute man, and totally agree with you that driving after an accident is kinda scary.

Anonyme a dit…

ah.
yana will be left alone there.
:)

Adwina a dit…

hehe atlast blk jugak msia yer. where will your parents be staying? kl ke lumut?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

jess : thanks!

shahril : yeap, will be alone here for a while. huhu.

ad : dunno lah. my mom will be staying in kl. my dad, dunno yet. most probably sabah. hahaha. but no one wants to follow him there, including my mom.

Nadira R a dit…

you're coming back?!! hahaa..we'll be waiting with wiiiiide arms..and the kodok..sedihnye..dah la hijau..so cute.=(

GurL-FriDay a dit…

aqma : haa i know you like green. lol. no aqma, i'm not coming back, not yet. but my parents and my youngest brother are. but i'll probably go back for summer hols! so yeah. :D

Anonyme a dit…

u r coming back? hurm, so u staying kat hostel ke? Anyway, don't follow ur dad to sabah.. Unless u can't afford to be seperated with him... It was a nightmare for me last time... Bosan giler... Thank god kejap je... I hate sabah.. hahaha...

myownstoryasitis a dit…

wow sabah...how bout u then?

Papasan Carwash a dit…

hehe..kodok korang panggil kereta yang sebegitu comel?

nyways, biler summer holidays? nak rancang reunion ni..

GurL-FriDay a dit…

irma : nope. i'm not staying in a hostel. i have my own place in caen. so i'll be staying there for the next few years. =) thanks for the info about sabah. haha. =P

jess : i'll be staying here until i finish my studies. huhu. i still have another two years to go.

shawty : lol. cuz it's green! =P reunion? do it in august to be safe. haha. sbb i don't really know when will i go back for summer. insyaAllah july. but it's not confirmed yet kan. so august la. =P

superunknown a dit…

hey moi. the car is panas just like u. wabbit, wabbit, wabbit.

n for the record, thats my attempt of impersonating a frog.

stay swits please. bye kodoks.

Anonyme a dit…

welcome back dear! tehee