dimanche, novembre 09, 2008

oh look, my baby brother has grown up!

+Happy Birthday, Bacik!+

Muhammad Rafiuddin Omar Zulfadhli Mohammad Rosland,

Happy 17th Birthday! I can't believe my baby brother (used to be before Waffy came along) has grown up so much! I still remember how the family used to call you 'Adik' and how little and small you used to be. Even our late Aunty Rose used to call you 'Adik' when she came to France four years ago, and also when we visited her in London when she was very sick in the hospital. She always remembered you as 'Adik'. I can't forget the time when Mama and Abah sent you to the boarding school in Perak because they had to go to Mecca for Haj. Do you remember what you said to your friends? You were only 10 back then, you told your friends : "Mak dengan ayah kita dah tak sayang kita." LOL. You were so naive! It was really funny. And I also remember you without your front teeth, you lost them when you were three if I'm not mistaken and they only grew back when you were eight. You were really cute back then, you know. Cheeky, but cute.

Now, you're all grown up and also a superstar wannabe. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I know you're currently going through the teenage rebellious phase. I hope you'll grow out of it as soon as possible. We all miss the old you. I don't want it to be too late for you to realize whatever you're doing now is wrong. I hope that you'll grow up to be a good man, also a wise one. I wouldn't want to see you growing up to be a guy hated by many, like some guys I've met throughout my life. Just please don't go through life not knowing what you want because you'll end up making many wrong decisions and having lots of regrets. I don't wish you to be that kind of person. I want everything to be at least perfect for you, even though there is no such thing as perfect. I want you to sail through life smoothly and I wish that the future which awaits you is full of prosperity and happiness. I know you're a smart boy and you will make the right choices in life. I just hope you have all the time in the world for everything that you wish to do.

I know we had some misunderstandings in the past, but, I love you anyway. I don't want my little brother to lose his childhood innocence because I think you're cuter that way. I also want the best for you. So, good luck in your future undertaking. Remember, that life has its ups and downs. Whatever the outcome is for you, the family will always be here to support you through anything. Be wise and stay out of trouble. And, please be more matured. :D Again, Happy 17th Birthday, Bacik! We love you! *hugs*

Oh, by the way, my brother raps. If you're into that kind of music, you can check out his songs on his Myspace. Enjoy! =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : I Kissed Another Girl - Raffy Flowa

13 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

happy birthday bro.
lagu best.
muka da macam nas t.
haha.
may god bless u.
amin

Nadira R a dit…

brothers will be brothers..u have 2..i have 3..trust me..they're pain in the ass when they're little..but they're cooler when they grow up..trust me..=P

Anonyme a dit…

that phase is hard to get by when ure in it. i knew it 1st hand. im terribly lucky if i may put it that way to have the opportunity to escape that terrible lair, in my case i needed something really unfortunate to happen first. but i always thank my lucky stars ever since.

so happy birthday to moi's bro.

Anonyme a dit…

happy birthday to ur bro lynn... may he will be granted with all the happiness in this world.. + ur bro really look alike this 1 pelakon called Nas-T... He plays "KAMI"... N the lagu best la.. What song is this?

Anonyme a dit…

your adik into rap?
in french ke ape? hehe

myownstoryasitis a dit…

hahaha so cool that ur promoting ur bro haha, did he pay you to do that ;)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

lalaland : you're not the only one who said that. lol.

akma : really? why are mine so annoying as they get older? haha. manja terlebih. ketuk sorg².

wan : i really hope he'll grow out of it asap. dont want him to turn into some guys i know. dah besar panjang, perangai tak berubah. makin teruk ada lah.

irma : a ah. tu la org semua ckp gitu. which song? his or the one on my blog? lol.

shahril : he raps in french, english and malay. yeah he's into rap. even if you don't like rap, try listening to his songs and tell me what you think. ;)

jess : no, he didnt pay me, not even a penny. lol. since it's his birthday, i'm just doing him a favour. :D

Anonyme a dit…

the 1 in ur blog... but ur bro's was not bad either..

GurL-FriDay a dit…

irma : it's called strong by jordyn taylor. =) it's a nice song, kan?

Anonyme a dit…

yeah, it is... need 2 dwnload after this... hehehe

Anonyme a dit…

kak lin, raffy sure is very talented! tak sangka! wish him a blast bday from me, n wish him good luck. cpt2 la make it to the mainstream. hihi

Anonyme a dit…

happy birthday to your bro, dear!
oh he can rap, yaawww? cool! :)

Anonyme a dit…

ahah
abg cik yg busuk!
XD

weh, ko kene dgr lagu Lil Sarah - That guy, cam best lah gak ;)


http://www.myspace.com/sarahkim22


[-iK-]