My eyes began wandering through the crowd. They stopped at the second red coach. There, coming out from it, I saw someone I actually knew, not just I recognized his face, but we shared a history together. Did he see me? Was he the one I've been waiting for? It couldn't be. What was he doing here, then? I didn't remember him telling me he was coming. In addition to the surprise seeing him here, I saw his Mom and his Aunt coming right behind him. Confused, I was. I began to make up my own assumptions. Probably he was here on holidays. Probably he was here to visit his relatives. Probably he was here to accompany his Mom and Aunt. Probably they're here to shop. Probably this was just a coincidence. Probably he didn't even know that I was here. Yes, too many probabilities. I was sure he was not the one we're waiting for as Father already found the person.
We were still at the station. Didn't look like as if we're going to go any time soon, because a few minutes ago, Father had found an old friend to talk to and I was sure it's going to take long. I searched for him. Much to my surprise, he was making his way through the crowd, towards where I was standing. I didn't know how to react. He did see me! This couldn't be a coincidence, could it? He's here for me? People were making way for him. Whoah! This was scary. My palms were getting wet which showed that I was nervous. He was getting nearer! Oh.My.God. What should I do? I was stuck. Everybody was watching. Should I turn my back to him and walk away?
I didn't do that. Instead, I just stood there, watching him coming towards me. By now, he was already in front of me. His face was a few inches away from mine. My throat was dry. I didn't know what to say. Should I say 'Hi'? Man, this was awkward. I looked at him. He had his arms opened, waiting for me to fling my body into his embrace. I did what my intuition told me, I flung into his hug. I haven't felt this secure for such a long time. This was better than words. I just realized how much I've missed him. I didn't want to let go, but reality began to take in. People were watching us. And suddenly, bip bip bip. "Your phone's ringing", I told him. "Not mine", said he. The beeping sound was getting louder. It irritated me, "Can someone just please pick up the God damn phone?!!"
I stirred. This time, reality was really beginning to kick in. I slowly opened my eyes. There I was, on my bed. No him, no crowd, no red coaches. Just me, myself and I. And my alarm clock. Dammit! And it was already 8h30!!! I jumped out of bed realizing that it was the third time in two weeks I've been dreaming about the same thing. Could it be a sign? I don't know. It could probably be. Also, that dream got me late to class this morning! *sigh* =(
Listening to : Seven Days - Craig David
8 commentaires:
gosh. i hope u dont get angry as im bloody thankful it was just a 'bad' dream. and that being said without knowing whose the guy is. probably uve been thinking too much moi, think less about those history ok n i hope u'll be having happier days ahead.
ala.... mimpi ke lynn!!! Geram la... I dah excited2 dah baca time u hugged him tu.. Huk3.... I thought his family datang want to meminang u ke ape... Ngeh3..
wan : don't worry. it's just a dream. ;-) and of course, i miss someone sampai terbawa² dlm mimpi. huhu.
irma : sorry to disappoint you, my dear, but it ended that way. I too, am disappointed. No real ending! Felt like going back to sleep, to continue dreaming, but obviously, there'd be no continuation whatsoever as that was the third time i dreamt about the same thing and it ended the same way. *sigh*
yeah... I know that feeling... sucks... anyway, dream will never gonna win kan... Hurm, I think it was a petanda mayB lynn... Who knows something better waiting 4 u ahead.. And that dream just wanna told u to move on and u deserve sum1 wayyyy better... So, cheers OK babe!!
wah lynn! u made me read till the end n only find it a dream! hehe. suspen jugak kt atas2 tu.
the day that never comes will come for u. hehe. great song moi!!
irma : yeah, i kinda take it as a sign. because some of my dreams have obviously came true before. so, yeah. lol.
ad : tu la. everyone complains. they read until the end to find it was only a dream. lol.
wan : thanks wan. hopefully it will. you know, nanti ada their concert on my birthday! but in london and its expensive. i've surveyed the ticket. sedih. i so want to go. i'm trying to pujuk my dad to let me go as my bday present. tp mcm takkan dpt je. =(
haha.
weyh ko dah jadi voyante.
XD
anyway, I think he's coming...
w/ aunty nordzie nnt.
hahahhahahahahha
[-iK-]
Enregistrer un commentaire