mardi, décembre 30, 2008

Ice Queen

I hate Winter. It's freezing cold. The day is much shorter and the night feels like forever. I hate wrapping myself up in layers of clothes. The cold weather makes me hungry. I feel like eating all the time. The grim weather worsen my mood swings. I'm happy now and cranky the next minute. Oh, I did a Season Personality Test on Facebook and I am Winter :

Result : Winter
Comment : You are WINTER, moisten and cool, like water. You are mysterious and slightly distant, you tend to make people curious about you, but only few people will discover the real you. As you tend to give space to others before yourself it might be difficult for some people to approach you, but some people might see that as a challenge and force themselves through to your personal zone, but it is important they have earned your trust first. You are observant but curious, some people might find you a bit shy, but the real you has great deal of passion. You become very enthusiastic when you focus on right things, and then you let the outer world you to see a piece of you. Otherwise you tend to keep yourself on the background and open your mouth only when you have something essential to say. You are rational and diplomatic, you would never hurt a person purposely; you do not see any reason to fight as conflicts can be solved in more peaceful ways. Sometimes you wish to surprise people and do something exceptional and unpredictable, but most times you find yourself sticking to the paths you have already formed yourself. You wish to have a family, someone to love, an interesting job, and live happily ever after, why should you take a risk to ruin all that by impulses? Just make sure that your life does not become a routine and also take space for yourself, because you are interesting and people wish to see more of you. You could make a good career as an administrator, auditor or in medicine. You are like a mystery which people desire to solve. You are the girl/guy who stands in the corner at a party and have lots of admirers because the distance you take gives challenge to people, and therefore you often attract people that are risk driven and willing to take you for a ride… at that point of time, do not hesitate, for once – just let go and enjoy the ride!!

I don't even like Winter! How is it possible that I am Winter? I guess I'm that cold, huh? Oh well, if I ever hurt your feelings during one of my moody moments, I am sorry. I didn't mean to be so harsh. I just need some space. So, if you happened to talk to me and feel offended by my words, je suis vraiment désolée. Je n'ai pas eu l'intention de vous vexer. Alors, j'espère que vous compreniez.

Juliette xx

Listening to : Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade

Aucun commentaire: