Listening to : Choke On This - Senses Fail
samedi, décembre 27, 2008
screaming out hatred
I know I shouldn't be saying this, but right at this moment, I LOATHE my brother! Like, seriously. I don't care how good people said he raps or how famous he currently is, I despise him and all that he stands for. He has no respect for my parents, and he's an asshole who always asks for money but giving nothing in return. Because of him, we can't go anywhere, afraid that he'll host a stupid teenage party at our house, even if we went, my mom would be worried sick about leaving him alone and the vacation would automatically turn sour. The thing is, to him, the family means nothing, let alone family moments. He rather spends time with his airhead girlfriend than his family. Yeah, I think his girlfriend is a bad influence brunette bimbo. Can you imagine that he's willing to skip classes just to meet his girlfriend who hasn't woken up from bed yet and also making her breakfast? Seriously, how stupid has my brother become? He is an arrogant jerk. He thinks he's all that. He doesn't want to study because he thinks he's going to get rich fast by becoming a rapper. And because he is 'oh-so-famous', he has so many friends and they worship him. I tell you what, he is wrong. Where would his friends be if he didn't make it to where he is now? The problem with him is, he's overconfident. Thinking that he has everyone in his pocket. I'd love to get one of his parties busted. You wouldn't imagine what they have and do at those parties. I don't even want to start thinking about it. He's living the unhealthy rockstar life. Just name it, he has done everything in spite of his belief (it he still believes in his religion). I just hope he'll realize all that he has done before it's too late. It'd be bad if it takes an unfortunate thing to happen to make him realize. But, as for now, I don't wish him success in the music field, certainly not, until he learns how to respect my parents, behaves himself and differentiates between the goods and bads. Until then, I hope he'd never be where he wants to be. Yes, I'm not a good person to wish my own brother failure. But, if that what it takes to make him see that there's more to life than trying to be a so-called-bad-boy, I do wish him loss instead of luck. If he never learned how to respect my parents, I wish him all the bad luck in the world! I just hate him for making my mom cried. There, I said it. I'm done bitching. Pfft!
Juliette xx
Listening to : Choke On This - Senses Fail
Listening to : Choke On This - Senses Fail
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
6 commentaires:
wah...
marah betul lynn..
sabar sabar..
i hope everything goes well...
InsyaALLAH, ape yg jadi ada hikmahnye...
hope he comes to his senses without requiring a so called wake up call. usually a bad wake up call.
hurmm.. I don't know wut to say.. but i'l be pissed off too if my bro is behaving like a jerk and disrespecting my parents cuz my parents mean the world to me.. I hope he will change, and I hope he will change his attitude fast, before something bad happened..
apekah?? anyway, aku sokong ko! ape yg ko cakap mmg btol.. period
guess it's those moment where they are trying to learn the truth about life..called the teenage phase?well, he'll soon realize his mistakes.pray hard ok?
aww. cool down. don't get mad yana. he's your brother still.
Enregistrer un commentaire