vendredi, janvier 02, 2009

bonne année 2009!

Time flies so fast. We're now in 2009. What are your resolutions? Moi? Je n'en ai aucune. Mais, pourquoi pas, non? Parce que je pense que je vais rester avec les 25 choses que j'aimerais faire avant l'âge de 25 ans. I still have two more years to go. Man, I feel so old already! How come? LOL. Let's see what I've crossed off the list so far :

These are the things I listed down in 2008

1.Bungee jumping : I still haven't got the chance to do it.
2.See the world : I've seen some places, but I want to see more. So, I cannot cross this off my list yet.
3.Learn proper Spanish : I took Mandarin as my second language and German as my third instead. I'm going to concentrate on those two first.
4.Become an expert in French : Getting there. Two more years, hopefully I'll speak French like a native speaker by then!
5.Husband hunting : This, unfortunately, has been put on hold at the moment. I don't think I'm ready for a real commitment for the time being.
6.Swim with dolphins : No idea where I'm going to do this, actually.
7.Make out on top of the Eiffel Tower : Waiting for the right person. Teacup? :D
8.Become more involve in my faith : I tried my best and I still have a lot to learn.
9.Lose some weight : I've lost some weight and trying to lose more.
10.Stop falling for the wrong guys : What happened a few months ago sealed the deal. I'm not going to get involve in a relationship unless if I could see a future in it.
11.Do more charity work : I didn't have time to do it. Hopefully I can find time in the next two years.
12.Learn sign language : I managed to learn a bit, but still not good enough.
13.Work abroad : I have a part time job I've been doing for a year and just renewed my contract before Christmas that day. I'll probably stick to this job for a few more years.
14.Learn how to cook : I've learned how to cook although I'm still no expert. But, yeah.
15.Take salsa lesson : I do take salsa lesson at my Uni every Thursday evening.
16.Have flawless skin : This is n'importe quoi. Nevertheless, I'm trying the best I can!
17.Learn to play the drums : With all my extra activities, I've no idea where it would fit in my schedule.
18.Become a better person : I think I'm a much better person than I was last year. This will forever be in my list because becoming a better person is something that I'll never stop working towards to.
19.Have no regrets : Unfortunately, I have a few regrets in 2008. The day will come when I'll be satisfied with all that I have and achieved. I just have to be patient.
20.Be truly happy : Have yet to achieve. But, it doesn't hurt to dream, right?
21.Get a great job : Urm, will get one after I graduate. Two more years to go. *sigh*
22.Earn a graduate degree : Soon, baby, soon. =)
23.Find cure for my eczema : It's not so bad now.
24.Buy a whole new wardrobe : Still in process. I'm giving away the clothes that I no longer need and I'm buying lots of new ones. :D
25.Get married and have a really BIG wedding : Also on hold. Study comes first. No more fooling around.

Voilà! 10 things have been crossed off the list, including two on holds. I think it's not that bad seeing I still have two more years to achieve most of the things in that list. Also, there are things that will forever be in my list considering they're lifetime achievements, like no.8, no.18, no.19 and no.20. Alors, quelle sont vos résolutions pour l'année 2009? I've listed mine down, it's time for you to list down yours. Anyways, bed's calling. Nighty night!

Bonne Année 2009!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

dear. happy new year to you too! cpt la balik we can hang out! hehe.

superunknown a dit…

u have a lot of crosses and thats great! happy new year moi!

Anonyme a dit…

banyak nye dah cross lynn....
mesti rase puas kan...
hopefully my resolutions for 2009 ni jadi macam lynn...
hik3...;p

Anonyme a dit…

make out on top of the eiffel tower? saya boleh! hahahaha.

bonne annee yana :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

bee : bee, i might be going back for summer hols. i'll tell u when nnt ok.

wan : happy new year to u too, bro!

irma : hopefully i can cross more by end of this year. hehe. don't worry, u'll probably cross more things off your list than mine. :D

shahril : nak ke shahril? lol. happy new year to u too! =)

Papasan Carwash a dit…

Happy new year to u too hun!

uuUuuUu.. I loike No 7!

Adwina a dit…

yup byk yg u dah achieved! mesti rasa satisfy kan lynn.

i like no 7 too! hehe. bile lah nak pegi paris ni.