dimanche, janvier 25, 2009

pre-exam syndrome

As you might have already known, Sunday is my lazy day. However, today is an exception. I'm all stressed out as my finals start tomorrow. And whenever I'm stressed, I start cleaning my room. So, the more stress I am, the cleaner and neater my room is. I even scrubbed the carpeted floor clean. Hah! Talking about stuffs I shouldn't be doing. Usually, on normal Sundays, I never take my shower during the day, I'd do it before I go to bed. Busuk, I know, but I'm always wangi, okay, so that's why I don't really mind. LOL! But like I said earlier, today is an exception. I even took an early shower! The things that stress does to me. Anyways, here are some pictures of my room after being cleaned by MOI!

+My cosy, cosy bed!+

+My desk, can't help it, too many things on it.+

+Yours truly who has taken her shower.+

I can't wait to finish my exams! Okay, I know that it hasn't even started yet. But, I'm already looking forward to something else! Want to know what it is? I'll tell you soon, very soon. :D Alrighty, then. I have to stop here because I need to start re-burying my nose in those notes, again! So, until then! Wish me luck! =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Float On - Modest Mouse

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

i know what it is.. haha. nak g ehem ehem kn? huhu

Anonyme a dit…

lupa lak nak ckp. u look hotttt. huhu. :D :-*

Anonyme a dit…

nak pergi ehem ehem?
pergi mana?
lalalala..
break a leg yana!
happy study.
kiss kiss
hug hug!

Adwina a dit…

gud luck lynn! all the best for ur exam! hehe cute lah ur habit of cleaning up masa stress. i wish im like tht. my room is never tidy, stress or not stress. hehe.

Papasan Carwash a dit…

gud luck darl! seems like u loose weight.. u r looking hawt!

superunknown a dit…

hey you. strive ok! flying colors!

Anonyme a dit…

lynn!! we share the same habit lah...
hehe...
but, i like it when i'm stress...
coz confirm bilik akan jadi kemas sampai satu habuk pun takde...
rasa relieve kan bile kemas tu lynn...
tp, after that, stress datang balik...
tu yang tak best...
btw, i pun nak final lagi 7 hari...
gud luck ok!
mari kite same2 doa...
:)

Anonyme a dit…

after this, bleyh la yana jadi my french teacher
hehehe