Anyways, some updates on PCD concert. It was awesome! No words could describe how I felt after the concert, certainly not tired. I was very excited and pleased. It was definitely worth going. They're SO sexy and very energetic. I also found myself a new favourite Pussycat, Melody Thornton. Apparently she's the one who sings Space. It's been my favourite song for a couple of months now. And oh, did I tell you that the opening artist was Lady GaGa? She was also amazing! And her songs are damn nice too! They make me want to dance. LOL. But yeah, maybe you guys should check her out. I'm thinking of buying her album, but it'd be nice if I could get it for free. =P
And oh, if you want to see the pictures from the concert, il faut aller voir sur mon Facebook :
PCD Concert II
Enough updates on the concert. Now, some on my trip to Toulon. Well, I didn't stay at Toulon town center, though. My family and I stayed at a place called Six Fours Les Plages, which is about 15km from Toulon. The place is very nice. We could see the beach from our balcony. The weather was so nice in the South of France! It was all sunny and warm. I love the Mediterranean sun! I'm definitely going back there again if I have the chance. We also went to Nice, Cannes and Eze. Actually we wanted to go to Grasse to visit the perfume factory, little did we know that there is also one in Eze. Abah was driving along the highway when we saw the signboard and headed directly to Eze as it was on our way to Nice. We bought a lot of perfumes! :D Oh, the factory is called Fragonard. Not to forget, we visited Monte Carlo, Monaco while we were in the South. There's nothing interesting there, really, except for the famous casino, fancy cars and filthy rich people with au pairs to rush the kids to school and fetch them afterwards. Oh, and also nice port. Other than that, nothing, really. What I love most about the South of France is, a town called Sanary-sur-Mer. It's a really beautiful town with beautiful beach. It's so nice. I fell in love with the town instantly! It's like love at first sight. It's not too crowded with tourists and full of veterans who play Pétanque to fill in their free time. Yeah, you might wonder what's so special about that? LOL. You have to go and visit it yourself. :D The pictures are also available on my Facebook. You are very welcome to check them out. =P
I think I have to stop here. It's becoming a long dragging update already and I think I'm about to whine about how my head is still pounding, quite badly despite the fact that I have swallowed two paracetamols and the effect still hasn't kicked in. I guess it needs rest. So, until then, toodles!~
Listening to : Book Of Love - Peter Gabriel
6 commentaires:
yeah. lady gaga best woo. haha. just danceee haha. sy suka lagu tu. :p. n da tgk da sume2 gambar. huhu.
p/s : get well soon teapot. :-* *hugs*
lady gaga is not bad =)
enjoying ur holiday/break now i suppose lol
ooh. sorry to hear that. get well soon liyana. :)
semoga cepat sembuh darl!
hi liyana....
u look very slim now... what happned? diet meh? anyway, hope u enjoyed d trip. btw, did u bring cherbourg weather to toulon? lol
^god of war^
thanks peeps!
god of war : lol. that's very funny. i'm not very slim lah. fat okay. :D i did enjoy the trip, thanks. =) and i didn't bring cherbourg weather to toulon cuz when i was there, the weather was soooo nice! so i guess, i actually brought sunshine to toulon. =P
Enregistrer un commentaire