The moment I'm writing this entry, my eyes are already half closed. I am exhausted! I've been up since 07h00 and had been going in and out of the house the whole day! I went to send Mama's car off into the container to ship it back to Malaysia very early in the morning. It's not the Kodok. The car is so friggin big that they have to measure it again and again just to get the right measurement to fit it into a twenty-foot container. We stayed there until a bit after 09h00. Then we went to CAF to settle some things and later we had lunch at McDonald's. We went back home after that because Abah had to go to Friday prayer and we went out again after that. Yeah, it's been quite a long day for me and I don't think I'm going to list down all the things I did today because it'll bore you to death. In short, I've been very busy today. And I'm sleep deprived for I only got three hours of sleep last night which wasn't enough since I am still sick and now, it's gotten worse. *sigh* Because of that, I think I'm going to hit the sack now. I have some pictures to show you guys and more things to tell but I just don't have the energy to do so. Until next time, toodles!~
p/s : Have I told you that my baby blankie turned 10 on February 4th? =P
Listening to : -
4 commentaires:
new challenge for u soon moi. i mean without the family around but i would personally think it would make u stronger and better.
the p/s part. hahahaha. isnt that too much information? LOL
haha...funny...happy belated bday to your baby blankie
toodles? haha.. comel~
best ke slumdog tu lynn? my bro bising nak tgk
Enregistrer un commentaire