lundi, mars 23, 2009

Films and Reality

I'm so lazy to blog nowadays. Just.plain.lazy. Anyways, I went to the cinema yesterday and watched Bolt and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I like both of them a lot. The guy who starred in the latter film also starred in Juno a few years back, Michael Cera. He's not the type of guy that I'd drool over, no. But there's just something about him that I found attractive, I just cannot make out what it is. Anyways, back to the film. I like the film a lot, after watching it, I felt like watching Juno again. So, I put Juno on last night and when I was about to doze off, the film arrived to the part where Juno and her dad are having a conversation (more like boy talk):

Juno : That's not what it's about. I just need to know that it's possible that two people can stay happy together forever.

Dad : Well, it's not easy, that's for sure. Now, I may not have the best track record in the world, but I have been with your stepmother for 10 years now and I'm proud to say that we're very happy. Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with.

Juno: Yeah. And I think I've found that person.


Then only it occured to me, I sort of have found that person too, you know. The person who will always be there for me no matter what, not one who cheats whenever I'm not around. The only thing is, the evil d i s t a n c e! Susah lah jauh-jauh ni. I get bored very easily. So, how lah?

Juliette xx

p/s : 5 more days to go!!~

Listening to : Not As We - Alanis Morissette

3 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

i know kan! there's something about michael cera.. i just cant put my finger on it

Anonyme a dit…

Bolt ke Volt? :P

Oh, sudah lama saya tak menonton wayang gambar.

e.i.n.e. a dit…

hey babe. hope you're good. just passing. toodles ~~

=)