mercredi, mars 25, 2009

Birthday Dresses

When I was little, Mama used to buy me new dresses for my birthdays and Mak would make me baju kurung. I was pampered. Once, Mak made me baju kurung with cars as motive. I was so proud, and I thought I was cool wearing that baju kurung. As I grew up, the habit disappeared, of course. I guess it was because they didn't know what I liked or didn't like anymore, because you know, as a teenager, I was pretty rebellious. But, I think I'm mellowing a bit as I get older. Hee!~ Anyways, as Mama and Mak (Mak hasn't been here for my birthday for years, I miss her) are not here for my birthday this year, I decided to treat myself a new birthday dress and a pair of shoes to match because they remind me of them, the two most important women in my life. Lets see some pictures, shall we?

++When I was three++

++Baju kurung made by Mak++

++When I was five++

++The dress I bought =)++

I still have three more days to go until I can wear the dress and shoes. I'll be celebrating my birthday in Paris this year, with Ieqa and Auro. I can't wait!

Juliette xx

p/s : 3 more days to go!!~

Listening to : And Then You Kissed Me - The Cardigans

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

kamu comel. :D
dress tu cntik. n so are u. :D

Anonyme a dit…

aku suka dress umur 5 tahun. klasik!

Anonyme a dit…

oh.
so that's all the countdown about.
now i know..

:P

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

oooo...tu la ade countdown.

anyway,i like your new shoes.cute gile!

Adwina a dit…

haha sgt comel masa kecik2. i remember when i was 2 kot, i had this very kembang dress. kan best kalau dpt pakai sekrang. hehe.

anyway the dress u bought is soooooooo lovely! i like the color so much!! and the flat is so cute!! must show picture of u wearing them ok!