The klutz that I am, I fell down in the shower yesterday. Not my shower, the shower at the gym. I slipped. I fell pretty hard on the floor and I kinda hurt my knee, quite badly. Now, I have a bruised knee, a badly bruised one. And to make it more sound much more worse, it was
THE injured knee, the very one that was hurt during a handball practice two years ago and I have to admit that it's still very fragile. Why
lah am I so clumsy? Can you imagine if I weren't able to get up after falling yesterday, I surely had to call for help, and if I did, it'd be very embarrassing having people (although there were only women at the gym) seeing me, urm, clothesless (of course
lah, tengah mandi, kan?)? It'd be the most disturbing memory that I'd ever have to keep in my mind. Thank God it wasn't that bad. However, it hurts pretty bad today. The thing is, I don't want to go to the doctor and be rushed to the emergency like before and as a consequence to that, I wasn't allowed to do any kind of sports for a few months, not to mention, there were physiotherapy sessions as well. I can't afford to do that to myself, not now, not without my family around. I guess I'll just wait for a few days to see if it'll miraculously heal. NOT!! Well, it'll not heal just like that of course, but no worries because I still have my knee guard and I've already put some ointment on the bruise. Hope it'll reduce the pain also the bruise. Anyways, that's all for today's rants. I'll write some more when there are things to be angry at. Toodles!~
Juliette xxp/s : 25 more days to goListening to : After Tonight - Justin Nozuka
5 commentaires:
awww. get well soon :D
ouh yana
baek2 nnt..
kalo kat mesia ni confirm kene urut
aiyak..it sounds soo sakit~ u better go 4 ur treatment ok dear.fmly dah jauh, dh tade sape boleh betul2 take care of u..so, u gotta take care of urself!
ciannye kt u..get well soon ya?
baik pergi check yana. ada kawan-kawan i injured lutut, tersadai kat hospital berbulan-bulan. tak boleh berjalan.
Enregistrer un commentaire