No words can decribe how I feel at the moment. No.Words.At.All. I am beyond sad. Although I know Mama is coming back to France in a few months, home is no longer here. Home now, is thousands of miles away. Not an hour away like it used to be. I couldn't bear looking at Waffy's face at the airport this morning, it was drenched with tears. He has always been the sensitive one, always, but today, everybody else cried too. Even Raffy shed some tears that he needed to borrow my sunglasses to cover his eyes. I guess everyone is as sorrowful as I am. This feels like six years ago, when my family flew off to France leaving Angah and I behind. It is as sad as it was back then. But I know, Mama must be much, much sadder than any of us because she's leaving three of her children here, in France. Oh, I miss them already. =( I hope that they'll arrive safely in Malaysia. And to those who called to ask how I am doing, thanks a lot. I really appreciate your concern. =)
p/s : 28 more days to go!
Listening to : -
7 commentaires:
heyy. be strong my dear. i know u can. ;)
ouhhh..
jangan sedih2 okie?
yes babe..
be strong aite!
be strong yana..
live as it is.. :) lumrah kehidupan.. ade hikmah di sebalik kejadian..
owhh lynn. sorry for not checking ur blog for quite sumtimes, been pretty bz myself. anyway, im so sad to read this entry. and i think i know how u feel, altho i never felt tht way, being away from my parents. but ive had experience with aizat tho..hehe. im sure u'll do fine. time will heal everything kan. just be strong ok babe. xoxo
oh dear,
ur parents are back in Malaysia? hang in there ok. U'll survive albeit the loneliness and sadness. sabar ok.
Enregistrer un commentaire