vendredi, mars 27, 2009

TGIF!!

I just finished talking to my sister, Angah, on the phone. She called me twice today. We have so many things to tell each other, so many gossips, yet so little credit. LOL. I miss her a lot. Well, I miss both of my sisters, but I'm going to see Ieqa this evening and I can't wait. By the way, Waffy has started schooling again at Sekolah Sri Bestari in Damansara. Since it's quite far from our house, he's currently staying with Uncle Jeffry and Aunty Norzi. Angah said that he has to repeat standard five all over again because it's too late to enter standard six now since they're going to sit for UPSR end of this year. I guess it's best for him to repeat a year because it'll give him time to get use to Malaysian education system, also it'll allow him to catch up with Malay and English. I hope he's doing his best at his new school. I miss him as well. Anyways, Angah promised to call me again tomorrow. :D Let's just hope she does. Oh, I'm so glad that today's Friday! I'll leave for Paris this evening. I can't wait for tomorrow! :D Have a great weekend, guys!

Juliette xx

p/s : One more day to goooooo!~

Listening to : It's Not Fair - Lily Allen

2 commentaires:

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

have a great wknd too yana..=)

Adwina a dit…

happy bday lynn!!enjoy paris!!