
I watched this movie two days ago. I was never a big fan of Zac Efron, no no. But I have to admit that he look dazzling hot in that white t-shirt, black leather jacket, skinny jeans and aviator shades, stepping out from Audi R8. Yummy looking he is! It's a pretty good movie. The plot is as expected. Nothing really special about it. No discussion can be made out of this movie, unless if you like Zac Efron that much you want to marry him or dream about him every night, that you can't stop talking about how hot he looked in the movie or how his abs are so tight, etc. I'm not going to write what it is about because I'm sure most of you could guess, or if you couldn't, I won't spoil it for you. It's a fun watch, it will help you relax. Well, it did help me relax. So, if you feel like having a light entertainment, get your ass to the nearest cinema and watch this movie! You'll enjoy it. =)
Listening to : Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) - Lady Gaga
4 commentaires:
i miss going to cinema!! lol.
kt sini belum kuar lg kot this movie. once dah kuar i'll def watch it!! hehe..zac efron punye mata hawttt ok!!~
i can't wait for this movie to be out
Zac Efron..
*pukes*
:P
Enregistrer un commentaire