I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been lazy, as usual. I went to Paris last week and I'm still tired from the trip (cakap macam jauh). No, really, I am. I guess it's because I'm restless, plus I'm not feeling very well. Anyways, I'm not blogging because I need to whine. :D Since I'm not feeling very well, I'm craving for cookies! *sigh* So lazy to go and buy some.
Guess what? The campus is blocked again since last night! Why am I not surprised? I thought we had to have extra classes to replace the ones we missed before Easter Break, but unfortunately, they voted to close down the campus during the General Assembly, until further notice, which is next Tuesday when the next General Assembly will take place. And rumour has it that our final exam week is going to be postponed, which means we're going to have our exams a week late. I was like, WTF? It's not even our fault! Geez! The French and their strike! I'm just so sick of it. I haven't had class in weeks! I wonder how they are going to replace all the hours we missed and whether or not we're going to get our year. If they decided not to let us pass, then I'd be really mad at the administration. Do you think I should change University? Yeah, I don't know what else to think. It's just so messed up.
I talked to Abah yesterday. Boy, do I miss him! I told him a gossip and he laughed heartily. I missed that laugh of his. He called me 'Budak ngada-ngada' because I asked him to call me two days in a row. I also talked to Mama. I can't wait to see her next month. It seems like my parents are on their honeymoon without the children around. Even Waffy does not live with them on weekdays. I'm so jealous! I want to go home! =(
OK, so I didn't keep my promise about not whining. I whined. I just can't help it! I'm sick and I want my loved ones around me. =( I'm off to bed.
Listening to : Accessory - Jordyn Taylor
6 commentaires:
lynn,parents ko tinggal katne eh kat kl ni?ee cpat lar balik cni,nak jumpe.rindu ko.takkan lar aku nak gi jumpe parents ko tetibe kan.hehe.cpat2 pulang.
yeah cepat pulang. hehe..lynn ur bro duduk kat ner?
sha : omg omg! u read my blog. haha. excited jap. my parents stay at the same place lah. zooview. mana lagi. :D aku rasa cam nak balik sekarang je! huhu. rindu kau gax!
ad : tu laa kan. nak balik tetibe. my brother is staying at damansara as he goes to school over there. dia tinggal dengan family's friends. =)
ur mum is coming back to france?? i tak kira but tis time kena makan2 kat rumah i ok!!! i book ur mum dah ni tawww HAHHA
Psstt..U rindu kat saper?
err? siapakah?
Enregistrer un commentaire