Guess what? I went to work this afternoon only to be told that class was canceled because today is national strike day. How fun it is to be French and have all the privilege to a few national strike days a year, eh? Anyways, that's okay because I'm too happy to care. LOL.
So, back to the topic, what eez in ze box,? Well, I was just about to doze off to dreamland when I received a call from a delivery guy asking me to go downstairs because he had a parcel waiting for me. I was told by someone yesterday that he sent me something and that it would arrive today after 08h. And yesterday afternoon as well, I received a call from somebody saying that it the parcel would be sent between 08h and 13h. The box is pretty, by the way. I was scared to open it because I was expecting creepy crawlies inside. It's a joke between us, that he was going to send me cockroaches! And looking at the size of ze box, I was expecting hundreds of them! So, when I finally opened ze box, I was disappointed (NOT!!) to find beautiful roses in a vase. They're in my favourite colours as well; purple and pink! What's more surprising is, my friend, Aurora has something to do with this and she didn't breathe a word when I met her yesterday! Geez, very funny you guys! You really got me this time. Anyways, to whom it may concern, thank you very much for the flowers, they're lovely. I'm so surprised. I still can't believe you got Aurora to help you! Yes, roses are indeed very pretty. =)
Listening to : Can't Help But Wait - Trey Songz
12 commentaires:
alaaaaa ni mesti tengah berbunga2 time type entry neh! hihi. we are going back on 26th jun. tak lame daaaahhhh! awak? bila nak datang kawan ngan evaaa
haha. who in the world would send you cockroaches in such a pretty box like that? hahahah :P
eleen : LOL. alaaa cepatnyaa. idk if i'd be able to go to paris before that. exams are in a week and will probably last two weeks, from june 8th - june 20th. 'll try ok. nak juga jumpa eva!
aizad : yes, i wonder who? prolly some really mean person? =P
mean person don't send flowers!
poor guy, u called him mean. i feel for him :(
bestnyeeeeee dpt gift!secret admire eh?lol..
ayong...besh nye..nak gak :p
the flowers are pretty =)
u lucky gal
aizad : yeah mean person who's trying to prove that he's not really mean. geddit? you feel for him? you know the guy, is it? :D
dilla : haha. no, not a secret admirer, at least i think he's not. =)
nadzirah : nak? suruh org dekat ***** belikan. :D
jess : thanks babe. =)
I think he's nice, and he really likes you, don't you think so? :)
hmmmm....fm south with love?? hehe..
aizad : then i'm supposed to be lucky la ehh? =P
anonymous : nope. definitely not from south. its from someone 12000km away. =)
i think he's the lucky one :)
Enregistrer un commentaire