mercredi, mai 20, 2009

Zee Avi

Thanks to a friend for introducing Zee Avi to me. She has an amazing soothing voice. This is one of her songs that I personally like because I can actually relate myself to this song. If you're my avid followers, they you'd know why. I was in the same situation. And there's finally a song to describe it! Enjoy!



You can find her other videos on Youtube under the name Kokokaina. She's wonderful. You'll like her, I promise. =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : -

5 commentaires:

nadz a dit…

ayong!!mis u...mane chat box?heheh.. add la, snang nak chat :p

GurL-FriDay a dit…

nadzirah! miss u too. hehe. nanti ayong add ok. :D

Dr Fairuz Anuar a dit…

hey girl, i like this song.. baru first time dengar.. kinda cool.. =)

btw, thanks for following my blog..

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

hi yanaaa..=) you've been tag..hehe.

farida tarmize a dit…

cool la
suare die n sdp n the song too