While I was walking out of the school today, I talked to some of my pupils. One of them showed me his little brother who was waiting outside the school gate, and a friend of hers jokingly said that he was ugly. But then she added,
"C'est vrai, tout le monde est moche jusqu'à quelqu'un t'aime." Which means, everyone is ugly until someone loves you. I think it's kind of true. When you love someone, you won't see the ugliness in them, you'll only see the good things about them. What do you think?
Oh by the way, they voted to block the campus until next week during today's General Assembly. Good news? Bad news? I don't give a fish anymore! Blergh!
Juliette xxListening to : I Like It Rough - Lady Gaga
8 commentaires:
oh..so sweet!and that is so true..
gee,kids nowadays pun dah pandai eh?hehe..
cute~~
org2 french ni kecik2 dah pandai berfalsafah ye. patutlah ! lol
campus kena block lagi? dahtu kena extend sem ke awak? budus la dorang tuu!
dilla : kaaan? budak kecik kat sini memang pandai cakap benda² gini.
qayyum : i know! suka je dengar. diorg ni kadang² suka merepek.
eleen : a ah pandai kan diorg dari kecik suka berfalsafah. yeap campus kena block lagi. tataw laa diorg ni tak fikir kot bila nak continue. pastu nanti ape jadi. tade cite pun extend sem. tapi sgt annoying la. patutnya exam early june. skrg ntah bila plax. rasa cam dah dua bulan cutiii!
wow ! menarik betul statement tuh. ^^
vrai. I've never tot about it before :)
so sweet to hear something like that from a kid's perspective :)
hehe.. yeah, kinda true and a sad reality. people don't see the ugly part of their other half. that's why they don't realize the danger that they're gonna be in.
sometimes, putting urself first in every relationship is necessary, but don't be selfish. just enough. give and take. hurray!
hafiz : kannnn. pandai gax la.
bee : true. kids say the darnest thing after all.
aizad : yeap. cinta itu buta. lol. i used to be in that kinda situation. lesson learnt!
Enregistrer un commentaire