lundi, mai 11, 2009

My Weekend

I had a nice weekend. We went to Le Mont St Michel and Saint-Malo on Friday. The weather wasn't so nice at first, but it got better in the afternoon. We managed to visit three out of four museums at Le Mont St Michel. I've been there countless of time, but never visited any of the museums because it was pretty expensive. And I bet that everyone thought the same, and they were lacking of visitors. So, the day we went there, they actually grant visitors under 25 years of age, free entrance! And as for adults, they have to pay 50% the actual price, which was not really pricey anymore. We were lucky because all of us were under 25 years old except Mama, so she only had to pay for herself. We couldn't do all the museums because we got really tired and still have Saint-Malo to visit. Plus, it was windy and cold.

++The Rosland's Girls++

Then, Mama drove us to Saint-Malo. The weather started to get really nice and there were hundreds of cars miling around town, searching for parkings. We had to wait for about 20 minutes to get one ourselves. But it was worth waiting, because the policeman who was patrolling said it's going to be a long wait, I guess we just got lucky. We didnn't need our jackets, it was warm, eventually. At first, we were on a hunt, because Angah just got her period the same day and nobody had any pads or tampons and to make things worse, it was a heavy one and it stained her jeans. Luckily she wore a trench coat. A hunt for pads, a new underwear and a pair of pants begun. After we finally got everything, and Angah had changed, we bought ice creams at Amorino, italian gelato, the same one they have at La Vallée Village, which is also one of my favourites. So, one lust fullfilled. The sole reason I wanted to go to Saint-Malo was because I've been craving for Ker-Y-Pom. It's been months! So, after the ice cream, Mama bought us Ker-Y-Pom, one of the delicacies you have to taste if you ever set foot here. My favourite has always been the one with banana instead of apple. Second lust fullfilled. We took some pictures outside the fort then headed back to our car, and I managed to get myself a bottle of Diet Coke. Third lust fullfilled. Yes, all my cravings were satisfied on Friday and I was happy. We had dinner at Uncle Rosli's house later that night.

++Amorino++

++First crave++

++Us++

++Ker-Y-Pom++

++Second crave++

++See what I'm holding? That's my third crave++

On Saturday, we went to Caen, to look for Ieqa's interview place. She has an interview this coming Thursday. Mama asked her to set the address in the GPS, and I don't know what was wrong with her, she entered a wrong address. We ended up at a different IUT, about 7km away from the one she's supposed to go to. LOL. But we managed to find our way to the place although I felt like telling the GPS to shut up because it brought us there through town centre instead of just using the périphériques! We had lunch at McDonald's afterwards and went to FNAC. Angah got herself a new iPod Nano in green and a new shirt as well. As for me, I got myself a new purple t-shirt. :D We went back to Cherbourg around 16h because Mama had an appointment with Ieqa's tutor. I asked Mama to drop Angah, Nina, Nadzirah and I off at town because we needed to get a Mother's Day gift for Mama, although Mother's Day in France is in June! We bought her a chocolate cake and a decent present for her. Later that night, we had dinner at an Indian restaurant called Sabraj. The dinner was okay. We asked the waiter to bring the cake at the end of the dinner and he did. Mama was surprised, she thought it was an offer from the restaurant. Well, my Mama is cute like that. But we only gave the present later as it was getting late.

You might wonder why we celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday night instead on Sunday itself. The reason is because on Sunday, Mama, Angah, Nina and Nadzirah were leaving for Paris since the girls' flight to Malaysia is on Tuesday morning. Mama is sending them off. So, on Sunday, we had breakfast at Aunty Azimah's place and then pushed off to Paris, dropping me off in Caen, as it's on their way. And on Sunday as well, I started to get feverish. *sigh* Anyway, I've to get ready. I have to go to work in an hour. So, yeah. Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

5 commentaires:

Adwina a dit…

babe, i lovee the pic of u holding the ice cream. so naturally cantik. hehe. dslr eh lynn? urhhh kejelesan!!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ad, don't be. you can afford it soon! probably your first pay? :D

Unknown a dit…

love the chocolate chip cookie picture of yours, and yeah u look hawt in the ais cream picture.

btw taylor swift 'you belong with me' song rocks right.

hafizvincent a dit…

adus, rindu nak pergi Le Mont St Michel, lama dah tak pergi sana bertahun dah kut.

cantik gambar2 keep on uploading pictures :)

Anonyme a dit…

Dear, i don't even know how to control sugar cravings and i just hate it because i end up feeling guilty. T_T

but they're so yummy i just can't resist!!