mercredi, mai 06, 2009

Updates!

Well, well, well. It has been quite long since I last blog. I've been lazy, really really lazy and I have so many things to do that I don't have time to blog anymore (NOT!!). But I've been busy, with work and other stuffs, if not school. Nothing new about the strike, though. They unblock the campus for a few days and start blocking it again Tuesday night, and that is until the next General Assembly. I'm not interested in keeping up with the strike anymore. But I really hope that we will sit for our exams as soon as possible because I don't want to spend my summer holiday here.

Anyways, quite a lot of things have been happening since I last blog. First thing first. I'm now in a debate team! Yeah! No joke. I was tricked by a friend into joining his team. He called me one afternoon asking me to help him with debate. I thought he needed help, I mean like my opinion or something. Little did I know he was going to make me his team mate. I went to his campus and he brought me straightaway to his lecturer's office and voilà, I'm part of the team! I wasn't prepared since it was so sudden, but we did win and now we're qualified for the quarter final. I was supposed to be replacing a member who couldn't be there last week, but now the lecturer is keeping me in the team for good. So, we're having a meeting later at 15h30 to discuss about tomorrow's topic.

++The shirt from Raffy. I have to wear it with another shirt inside since it's a see-through++

Secondly, I went back to Cherbourg last weekend and I managed to ask Raffy to buy me a new birthday present since the shirt he gave me is so sexy. It's a see-through! I got a new pair of purple shoes from him. Hee!~ Cherbourg hasn't changed much, though. But the weather was so nice over there, compared to Caen. I went for a walk at the port with Ieqa and took some pictures. I haven't uploaded them yet because they're in my other camera. I also bought myself another pair of purple taichi shoes. Why taichi? You'll see. =P

++l-r : Raffy's, Angah's and taichi! I walk a lot, so I need comfy shoes.++

Last but not least, Mama is here!!!!! Yes, I'm so happy I actually screamed when she arrived and she had to shut me up. LOL. I've missed her. Angah and the crew are also back from England and she bought a pair of purple Crocs for me. Oh yes, I got three new pairs of shoes last weekend! All of them are purple. Hee!~ I like being showered with gifts. Angah bought me a new red wallet! I'm already using it. Also new pyjamas and some chocolates. Mama brought a lot of Famous Amos cookies with her. I love you, Mama. Angah too! I love being showered with gifts! Who doesn't, right?

By the way, my students are asking me out. They want to go to the funfair with me this afternoon, but I can't make it because I have the debate meeting at 15h30. I feel bad about disappointing them. Hopefully I can make it next Wednesday. *crossing fingers* I like most of my students. Especially those who really want to learn. The weird thing is, most of my favourite students have already been suspended from school a few times. But they've never been rude to me, or make me mad. They are actually pretty nice during my class. So I've never given detention to any of them. I guess I like them because naughty students are usually the life of the class. Oh, one of them wants to go on the ghost train with me! LOL. Dream on! They're funny, these kids. They're like a year or two older than my youngest brother, Waffy. I like them, nevertheless.

I'll have to stop here. I have to eat lunch and get ready to go to the meeting. I'll write again when I have stuffs to tell you about. So, until then, toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Mad - Ne-yo

4 commentaires:

lovelylin a dit…

eh ur mum is here again? waaahhh! k next trip to paris mesti singgah rumah kita tauuu!

Anonyme a dit…

i really luv n miss u so much sayang

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

dpt present mmg best la yana..=) miss ya!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

eleen :mom's here. sure. memang nak singgah. want to see eva!

dilla : i miss you too. where have you been?