Moi : Errr? Nama ayah. And it is spelled with a 'd' at the end; 'ROSLAND'.
Why in the world would I put my boyfriend's (not that I have one) name as my surname? I'd never do that and I've never thought of doing it, not until I get married, at least, where the boyfriend becomes the husband, but I prefer keeping my last name I guess. What a weird question! XD
Listening to : -
6 commentaires:
lol so funny!!!!!
haha.. sape la yg cakap camtu eh? lol.. yeap, there's ppl that add their bf names after theirs. hmm.. kinda childish i think to do so.. jiwang leleh.. :D
tapi kalo kawin french, u still have to change ur name dear. bukan suka2, but for official matters. i dulu nak keep my last name, pastu the healthcare reject sebab on my carte de sejour ada nama mokhtar and i didnt use it. nak kena guna nama spouse jugak katanyer.. cisss betul. dah almost 10 months, and i still tak dpt2 my healthcare card. how??
tskk tskk.
(but then again, its french - byk songel! haha)
haha.
kalau ditanya soalan tu kat i. mau kena tampar orang yang bertanya soalan tu. hehe.
jess : a ah funny. but i was taken aback at first too. was thinking, how dumb la can this person be. lol.
qayyum : kaaannn! tepape je. lol.
eleen : memang french ni ngada sikit. healthcare amek yang mana? huhu. tape. g jumpa diorg selalu. lelame diorg boring and kasi je. =P
shahril : tu laa! tapi nak tampar tak nampak muka la plax. lol.
hehe.. no comment :P
Enregistrer un commentaire