samedi, juin 27, 2009

Welcoming Summer


I told you it's SUMMER SALE!!!!

++Things I've bought since sale started++

By the way, Abah has gone back to Malaysia earlier today. I still have a few more weeks before I can see him again. Please let time fly fast. Apart from that, a lot of things have been happening lately, speaking of which, I no longer want to keep on hurting people. Mama said I tend to hurt the people I like which I think is true. So, I had to tell someone to stay away from me in order not to hurt his feelings. I'm sorry. Other than that, I'm pretty content with my life. I have everything and everyone I need. It's just that it sucks to be so far away from someone you adore. *sigh* Yes, please let time fly fast so that I don't have to wait for two long months for that person to arrive home. Tu vas me manquer. =(

Oh, guess what? My lecturer is asking me out! LOL. I knew from the very beginning that he has fallen for me because he keeps on sending me texts and I never replied. It kind of freaked me out. He wants to have dinner with me, let me quote "Would you mind having dinner with me?" I told him I can't and that I'm going back to Malaysia in a few days. He said it's okay and that we can probably go out when I get back from Malaysia. I told Mama about it and she told me to change my number because I have stalkers. I don't think I'm going to change it now because I just changed my number a year ago, also because of some guy. So, my life has been pretty hectic. But, I guess that's what makes me who I am today. =)

Bon, je pense que c'est tout pour aujourd'hui. Je suis fatiguée et je vais me reposer un peu. Ca fait une longue journée pour moi. A bientôt!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Love Game - Lady Gaga

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

The lecturer part is scary ok!
haha....
and sales!!!! beli banyak2 ok!!
and do tgk transformers tau lynn!

Anonyme a dit…

lady visa and master card? haha.

nadz a dit…

ayong beshnye sale :)ayong blk 16 rite?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

irma : i know. scary. i mean, he's young, but i'm his student. so cm scary gax la. lol. yeah, i'll watch it. dah habis shopping dah kottt... =P

shahril : of course. who else la kan? =P

nadzirah : tu laa. korang patut dtg time ni kan? :D either 16, 17 or 18. depends. date tak confirm lagi. huhu.

Anonyme a dit…

la yeke...sikit je shooping lynn..
lol... =P

1 a dit…

u must somehow set up a stalker hotline to deal with all at once. huhu. nice haulz btw!

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

lady visa & mastercard..so cute sign dia.lol.

neway,r u really coming back to malaysia?bestnye!!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

irma : sikit? they cost me a lot! haha. tunggu winter sale pulak. :D

wan : hee bersuara akhirnya! i have so many things to tell u. nanti, ok?

dilla : i know! the sign is adorable. yeah, i'm going back for the summer holiday, insyaAllah. =)