lundi, juin 29, 2009

Two and a Half Men

Meet the Two and a Half Men who add colour to my world :


Season 3, Episode 16

(Jake is in the bathroom and doesn't want to come out)

Judith: Did you eat anything?

Jake: Just coffee and vitamins.

Judith: You let him drink coffee?

Charlie: Just a zip.

Judith: And you gave him vitamins, too?

Alan: No, we don't have vitamins around the house. Jake, where did you get the vitamins?

Jake: From your cabinet.

Alan: I don't have vitamins in my cabinet.

Jake: Yes, you have. There was a blue bottle with a "V" on it.


(Alan freaks out)

Alan: Uh-uh...

Bertha: Looks like the kid needs another party hat!


****

Moi : V for valium?

Raffy&Ieqa : *burst into laughter*

Moi : Whaaat? *still thinking* Ohhhhh! I'm so slow. It's for Viagra!

Raffy&Ieqa : Lambat lah kau ni!


****

Yes, I can be very slow at times (or is it most of the time?). LOL. Anyways, this is one of my favourite series. I can watch it over and over again without feeling bored. They're just hilarious! And I think Charlie Sheen is sexy, don't you agree? =)

Juliette xx

Listening to : Pardon Me - Weezer

4 commentaires:

@DdY a dit…

u've received an award!http://miszshopaholic.blogspot.com/2009/06/amazing-blog-award.html

Anonyme a dit…

haha. ape la. slow la senah. Valium tuk lain. haha.

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

Funny la you..lol.Yea,citer ni mmg funny.I love watching it too..=)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

addy : thanks for the award! will make a post about it asap! =)

setan : ye la. senah slow sikit hari tu. lambat pick up. :D

dilla : kaaaan! suka betul tengok. my mom pun suka tgk. :D