
source : google images
I downloaded this movie a few weeks back because I read positive comments and ratings about it and I just finished watching it today. What can I say about this movie is, it really lives up to its reputation which is a good one. I expected it to be like KAMI but, much to my astonishment, it's way better than that. I mean, the story line and also the message it conveys. It's not that I don't like KAMI, I do, but not as much. :D This movie is about conflicts between races, to be specific Malay and Chinese. It touches racial sensitivity, where it started and means to solve the issue. I believe that we still have this problem in Malaysia, whether or not it is as bad or publically shown. Apart from that, it also reveals the flaw in Malaysian school system. And I think we still have room for improvement. I suggest you read the synopsis here. And if you're interested, probably you should download it as well. You won't regret watching it, I promise. :D By the way, it is an independant film if I'm not mistaken. =)
p/s : Uncle Jeffry said : "Boyfriend awak kirim salam." Geez, kecoh satu dunia!
Listening to : I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
5 commentaires:
u like pitbull? i cant stand the song, is annoying but catchy lol
haha baca title igt ke gado ngn bf. hehe
jess : i like the song. its funny. catchy as well. :D
ad : haha. i thought so. no lah. its a movie. hehe.
sounds appealing. leh masuk list i untuk try later. happy packing k moi!
thanks, bro! =)
Enregistrer un commentaire